- 80 grams whole almonds
- 15 grams dessicated coconut
- 2 large eggs
- 2 bananas
- 1 tsp gluten free baking powd
- 30 grams Coconut Flour
- 10 grams arrowroot flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean
Place almonds in TM bowl and grind 20 seconds at speed 9
Add coconut to TM bowl with Almonds and grind 6 seconds speed 9
Add remaining ingredients and blend 20 seconds speed 6
Pan fry on medium heat until small bubbles appear and flip over to cook other side.
Top with fresh berries, pure maple syrup and coconut yoghurt.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Raula’s Bazella
- Gluten Free Shortcrust Pastry
- Orange and Coconut Granola by Jess Sepel
- Spinach and ricotta pie
- Chinese Cabbage and Pork Bun
- South African Slap Mielie Pap
- Lebanese Cabbage Rolls
- Nan's Keens Curry Whatever you want it to be.
- Bacon Fried Cabbage
- Cauliflower & Chicken Salad
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Wazza's Creamy Pasta with Hot Smoked Salmon