- 50 g butter, ghee or coconut oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 270 g coconut cream
- 150 g Protein powder *
- 60 g almond meal
- 20 g Desiccated Coconut
- 25 g Chopped nuts (optional)
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- Pinch sea salt
Preheat oven to 180 degrees C or 160 degrees fan forced.
Chop walnuts speed 7 for 3 seconds
Melt butter or coconut oil for 2 min 50 degrees speed 1
add remainder of ingredients and mix on speed 3.5 for 10 seconds or until mixed.
Add mix to a lined baking tray 28 x 18cm and bake in oven for 40 minutes until golden and firm to touch.
Serve warm with butter or berries and cream.
Accessories you need
* Suitable for LCHF/Keto or paleo depending on protein mix used - i use 180 Protein Superfood as it is full of goodies, no nasties and low carb.
When made with 180 Protein Superfood nutrients are as follows (based on MyFitnessPal):
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Porridge for Two - with spiced fruit
- Veggie Filled Quiche
- Keto Carbonara
- Chloe’s fav Mac n cheese
- Steam Pork Bun
- Kathleen's Butter Chicken (easiest ever)
- Parmesan & Zucchini Waffle
- Gluten Free Pizza Dough
- HCG or Keto Chicken with orange sauce and asparagus
- Easy Mapo Tofu
- PRAWN SAGANAKI WITH FETA - INDIAN STYLE
- Hot Curry Chicken
- The Daily Mix - Banana Crumble Muffins
- Fruit Bread
- Nutella Lava Doughnut Cake
- Moist Blueberry, Apple & Coconut Dairy Free Muffins
- PIMPs Apple Sauce
- Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Sugar Free Apple and Berry Muffins
- Banana oat cookies (dairy free, egg free, nut free)
- Fresh Turmeric & Ginger Golden Paste
- Devilled Sausages (Healthy Mummy style)
- Spiced lamb flatbread
- Apple Crumble Bliss Balls