- 1/2 brown onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 6 sprigs parsley
- 1 red capsicum
- 1 zucchini
- 1 portions frozen spinach leaves
- 50 grams olive oil
- 800 grams Tinned tomatoes
- 300 grams water
- 300 grams cream
- 1 cube chicken stock
- 500 grams diced chicken breast
- 400 grams fettuccine broken in 3rds
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place onion, garlic, parsley, capsicum, zucchini and spinach into mixing bowl and chop 30 SECONDS / SPEED 7. Scrape down sides of bowl and repeat if necessary.
- Add oil and saute 3 MINUTES / VAROMA / SPEED 1
- Add tomatoes, water, cream, stock and chicken and cook 10 MINUTES / 100 DEGREES / SPEED 1
- Add fettuccine using the spatula to ensure that it is completely submerged in the sauce and cook 10 MINUTES / 100 DEGREES / "Counter-clockwise operation" / "Gentle stir setting"
- Sprinkle with parmesan to serve after allowing to rest 5 minutes prior to serving
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Ayam masak bali (Fiey Ahmad's recipe)
- Tofu with Leeks
- Easy Fried Bee Hoon (Rice Vermicelli) 炒米粉
- Sambal Tumis Pear
- Pizza for One
- Bao Buns
- Thermoserver Rice 4-6 persons
- Salmon Patties & Quacamole
- Sri Lanken Cashew and Coconut Curry Paste (clone of Passage to India)
- Gluten free pasta
- Ibu Sambal
- Simple Gluten Free Pizza Bases
- Walnut Crescent Cookies
- Cauliflower and cranberry salad
- Steamed Fishballs and fragrant Tomato Sauce
- Sweet Green Detox Juice
- Broccoli and Corn Nuggets
- Spicy Tea (Masala Chai)
- Green Goddess Dressing (sour cream & mayo)
- Janine's - Creamy Pasta Sauce - Thermie and Friends
- Chicken & Turmeric Broth (Blade Cover)
- Tessas Bread Rolls
- Weetbix slice
- Creamy chicken bolognese