- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon Seasame oil
- 1 tablespoon cornflour
- 1/2 --- Red chilli, Small
- 1 egg
- 8 shitake mushroom, Sliced
- 2 cloves Garlic., Minced
- 2 centimetres ginger, Minced
- 400 g pork mince
- 6 water chestnuts, Chopped
- 60 g Rice noodles
- 1 Iceberg Lettuce
- 2 1/2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 4 spring onions, Finely sliced
1 - mince garlic and ginger - set aside.
2 - cut water chestnuts on speed 6 for 5 seconds
3 - boil water in bowl then add rice noodles. Cook on for 5 minutes. Should come out slightly chopped up. Drain and keep warm in thermoserver.
Add ALL of the sauce ingredients into the bowl and mix on speed 6 for 10 seconds.
Scraoe the sides down and mix again if needed.
Place the sauce in a bowl and set aside.
Add the mushrooms, garlic, ginger and meat into the bowl. Cook on at 100degrees for 15minutes.
Drain of any excess liquid.
Place the meat mixture, sauce mixture, noodles and water chestnuts in the bowl and cook for 5 minutes at 100 degrees .
Once finished place leaves on plates. Spoon mixture into them. Drizzle hoisin sauce over and sprinkle with spring onion
MIXING THE SAUCE
I used my Veroma as my strainer and put my simmer basket on the top of my bowl when cooking the meat.
You can leave out the mushrooms, hoisin sauce and spring onions and it not change the taste.
Use gluten free cornflour for gluten free option.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken, bacon, spinach and cheese calzones
- DinnerWinner Curry
- Variation Easy chicken kimchi
- Easy chicken kimchi
- Mexican-Inspired Baked Chicken Wraps with Avocado Dip
- Mushroom and Pancetta Risotto
- Green Chicken Curry with Jasmine Rice
- Sweet curry with crumbed chicken on cous cous
- Variation Zucchini Slice gluten free
- Zucchini and corn fritters
- Vegan clone Kaffir Lime Curry
- Choo Chee Curry (mild version)