- 2 shallots
- 1 leek
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1.5 tablespoons Vegetable stock paste, or season to taste
- 300 grams fish stock, or water
- 2 teaspoons Curry paste
- 400 grams coconut cream
- .5 bunch corriander
- 1 lime, juiced
- 60 grams Butter
- 1000 grams mussels, washed and de bearded
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place mussels into varoma and set aside.
Chop shallots 3 sec/speed 6.
Set aside and place on mussels in varoma.
Add leek and garlic to bowl chop 3 sec/speed 7.
Scrape down sides of mixing bowl.
Add butter and cook 3 mins/100degrees/speed 1.
Add curry powder cook 3 mins/100degrees/speed 1.
Add fish stock, vegetable stock paste, coconut cream.
Place varoma into position and steam 15 mins/varoma/speed 3.
Check mussels done-place sauce over mussels in thermoserver.
Squeeze lime juice over and garnish with corriander leaves.
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
Accessories you need
Add some noodles to sauce to make into more of a meal. Pad thai noodles work great and can be cooked in thermoserver covered with boiling water for 10 mins.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Potato and Rosemary Gratin (Clone from River Cottage Australia).
- Ukrainian Crepes
- Gluten Free Dagwood Dog in Sausage Roll Maker
- Chilli Chicken Saag
- Impossible quiche
- Potsticker dumplings and broth
- Zucchini Bacon & Cheese Slice
- Seafood Curry Laksa
- Deep Pan Pizza Dough
- Sweet and sour pork with steamed rice
- Corn and Vegetable Fritters
- Spaghetti & Meatballs
- Cinnamon Star Bread
- Iranian Eggplant and Chickpea Stew
- Red Thai Chicken, Coconut & Kaffir Lime Soup
- Sugar Cookies
- Minced beef Goulash
- Easter Egg Buns
- Mee Rebus
- Slow cooked lamb, sweet potato mash and steamed cabbage
- Boobie Biscuits
- Gluten Free Baked Donuts
- Apricot, Pinenut and Rosemary Shortbread Gluten Free