- 2 egg yolks
- 60 g unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon Juice of a lemon
- Sea salt & pepper to taste
- 10 g water
- 2 eggs, in shell
- 2 litres water
- bacon, 4 strips or 2 slices pemeal
- 2 slices GF English muffin or other Bread
1h 10minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place all ingredients into mixing bowl and cook 8 min/80 C/speed 3.
Set aside and keep warm can be rewarmed slightly if neccessry.
- Fill the thermomix bowl just below the 2 litre mark- bring to room temperature(Heat 3min/varoma/sp3). Place two eggs (in their shell) into the steam basket and add more water until the 2 litre mark is reached. Cover the thermomix with the lid. Heat 45min/60c /speed 3.
Fry up the Bacon to your liking.
10min before eggs are done -toast your muffin or bread
Assemble Bacon on top of toast.
When eggs are done -Remove from the thermomix and gently crack the tops and tip the eggs onto your bacon covered toast.
Smother in hollandaise - serve immediately
Accessories you need
Hollandaise is still an art, even in the very easy to use method we have here, so bear in mind that the time may vary slightly depending on the freshness of your yolks and the coldness of your butter. If you like a mousse consistency then you may add a minute or so to the cooking time if necessary.
Based on recipe by trissalicious
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Potsticker dumplings and broth
- Zucchini Bacon & Cheese Slice
- Seafood Curry Laksa
- Deep Pan Pizza Dough
- Sweet and sour pork with steamed rice
- Corn and Vegetable Fritters
- Genovese pasta
- Singapore Hokkien Mee
- Berry, banana breakfast smoothie
- Hazelnut, pear and apple yoghurt
- Hainanese Chicken Rice
- Mumbai Escort Recipe