- 500 grams Hans Continental Weiners, Cut into bite size pieces.
- 1 or 2 --- Large potatoes, diced, Peel and dice.
- 1/2 --- small onion, Chopped
- 3-4 --- medium tomatoes, Chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, Light
- 1 1/2 tablespoons TM vegie stock concentrate
- 1 level tablespoon GF Cornflour
- 500-600 g water, Enough water to cover ingredients in bowl
1. Place onion and tomato in TM bowl and chop 3 secs on speed 6.
2. Add olive oil and sautéed 100deg/2mins/speed 1-2.
3. Add diced potato (you can blitz potato in TM before step one, but I think diced is better), weiners, Vegie stock and water to bowl. Cook at 100 degrees/ 15 - 20mins/ speed 1-2. "Counter-clockwise operation" or (When potato is cooked.)
4. Mix Cornflour with 1/4 cup cold water and add to TM bowl, to thicken. Cook on 100 degrees/ 3mins/ speed 1-2
Accessories you need
Remove MC and replace with TM basket to stop spitting.
You can add other vegetables if you desire eg. carrot, beans, turnip, swede, parsnip, sweet potato. (preferably vegies that don't go too soft like zucchini)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Potato and Rosemary Gratin (Clone from River Cottage Australia).
- Ukrainian Crepes
- Gluten Free Dagwood Dog in Sausage Roll Maker
- Chilli Chicken Saag
- Impossible quiche
- Potsticker dumplings and broth
- Zucchini Bacon & Cheese Slice
- Seafood Curry Laksa
- Deep Pan Pizza Dough
- Sweet and sour pork with steamed rice
- Corn and Vegetable Fritters
- Terri's Sweet Potato and Coconut Soup
- Paleo Spiced Almond and Date Hot Chocolate (Vegan, GF)
- BOOBIE BISCUIT
- Apple Crumble Pie
- Banana Cream Brûlée’s
- Gluten Free Sourdough Bread
- Lychee Apple Dream Cocktail
- Pineapple Cheesecake Jars
- Nanna's Vegetable Soup
- Biscoff Knafeh Tarts
- Italian Semolina Bread
- Curried Kumera Soup