- 500 grams Hans Continental Weiners, Cut into bite size pieces.
- 1 or 2 --- Large potatoes, diced, Peel and dice.
- 1/2 --- small onion, Chopped
- 3-4 --- medium tomatoes, Chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, Light
- 1 1/2 tablespoons TM vegie stock concentrate
- 1 level tablespoon GF Cornflour
- 500-600 g water, Enough water to cover ingredients in bowl
1. Place onion and tomato in TM bowl and chop 3 secs on speed 6.
2. Add olive oil and sautéed 100deg/2mins/speed 1-2.
3. Add diced potato (you can blitz potato in TM before step one, but I think diced is better), weiners, Vegie stock and water to bowl. Cook at 100 degrees/ 15 - 20mins/ speed 1-2. or (When potato is cooked.)
4. Mix Cornflour with 1/4 cup cold water and add to TM bowl, to thicken. Cook on 100 degrees/ 3mins/ speed 1-2
Remove MC and replace with TM basket to stop spitting.
You can add other vegetables if you desire eg. carrot, beans, turnip, swede, parsnip, sweet potato. (preferably vegies that don't go too soft like zucchini)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup Noni’s special
- Little winner chicken dinner
- Chicken and veggie potato bake
- White Chocolate Bavarian
- Banana and Date Muffins
- MEDITERRANEAN SCROLLS
- Grape jelly
- Quick Apricot & Coconut Bliss Balls - Nut & Sugar Free
- Garlic and Caper Aioli
- F45 Cacao Bliss Balls
- Satay coconut curried vegetables
- Poached Chicken in Lemongrass Broth