- 6 eggs
- 200 grams Pouring Cream
- 25 grams Finely grated Parmesan, plus extra to serve
- Sea Salt & Cracked Black Pepper, to taste
- 20 grams Butter
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 3 Zucchinis ( Courgettes)
Recipe is created for
1. Add zucchini into bowl blend on Speed 5 for 3 sec to grate it up. Then transfer to a bowl no need to wash.
2.Place eggs, cream, parmesan, salt & pepper into bowl 10 sec speed 5.
3. Heat a 22 cm ovenproof non-stick frying pan over a low heat, add butter and oil and swirl around the pan to coat then add egg mixture and cook for 5 minutes or until the edges just startto set.
4. Top with zucchini and cook for a further 15 minutes or until the egg is almost set.
5. Place under a preheated hot grill for 5 minutes or until the egg is set and the top is golden. Sprinkle with extra parmesan.
Grated Zucchini Frittata
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sri Lanken Cashew and Coconut Curry Paste (clone of Passage to India)
- Perfect Chicken & Vegetable Pot Pies
- Gluten free pasta
- Ibu Sambal
- Simple Gluten Free Pizza Bases
- Honey Chicken
- CREAMY TOMATO AND CHICKEN FETTUCINE
- Korma Paste
- Apricot Chicken with french onion soup powder mix
- Vegan Creamy tomato and pepperoni fettuccine
- Devilled Chicken
- Pumpkin, Broccoli and Ricotta Pasta Bake
- Chocky Rock Biscuits - Cornflake and choc chip biscuits
- Banana Bread Donuts
- Curried sausages
- Chocolate Malteser Slice
- White Choc, Macadamia & Rasberry Blondies
- Healthy Oat Slice
- Jam drop biscuits
- Macadamia Caramel Squares
- Sticky Date Slice
- Rhubarb and Strawberry Cake with Crumble
- Peanut Satay Chicken
- Honey Jumbles - old style