- 6 eggs
- 200 grams Pouring Cream
- 25 grams Finely grated Parmesan, plus extra to serve
- Sea Salt & Cracked Black Pepper, to taste
- 20 grams Butter
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 3 Zucchinis ( Courgettes)
Recipe is created for
1. Add zucchini into bowl blend on Speed 5 for 3 sec to grate it up. Then transfer to a bowl no need to wash.
2.Place eggs, cream, parmesan, salt & pepper into bowl 10 sec speed 5.
3. Heat a 22 cm ovenproof non-stick frying pan over a low heat, add butter and oil and swirl around the pan to coat then add egg mixture and cook for 5 minutes or until the edges just startto set.
4. Top with zucchini and cook for a further 15 minutes or until the egg is almost set.
5. Place under a preheated hot grill for 5 minutes or until the egg is set and the top is golden. Sprinkle with extra parmesan.
Grated Zucchini Frittata
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Potsticker dumplings and broth
- Zucchini Bacon & Cheese Slice
- Seafood Curry Laksa
- Deep Pan Pizza Dough
- Sweet and sour pork with steamed rice
- Corn and Vegetable Fritters
- Genovese pasta
- Singapore Hokkien Mee
- Berry, banana breakfast smoothie
- Hazelnut, pear and apple yoghurt
- Hainanese Chicken Rice
- Mumbai Escort Recipe
- Dog Biscuits
- CARAMELITAS (SALTED CARAMEL FLAPJACKS)
- Choc Nut Slice
- Red Wine Brownies with Walnuts and Drunken Cranberries
- Chewy Chocolate Slice
- Sticky Date Cheesecake with Caramel Fudge Sauce
- The English Carrot
- Carrot and Almond Loaf
- Peach and Almond Dessert Cake
- I’ve tried every vegan chocolate energy ball recipe going – this is the best one
- Pecan biscuits