- 6 eggs
- 200 grams Pouring Cream
- 25 grams Finely grated Parmesan, plus extra to serve
- Sea Salt & Cracked Black Pepper, to taste
- 20 grams Butter
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 3 Zucchinis ( Courgettes)
Recipe is created for
1. Add zucchini into bowl blend on Speed 5 for 3 sec to grate it up. Then transfer to a bowl no need to wash.
2.Place eggs, cream, parmesan, salt & pepper into bowl 10 sec speed 5.
3. Heat a 22 cm ovenproof non-stick frying pan over a low heat, add butter and oil and swirl around the pan to coat then add egg mixture and cook for 5 minutes or until the edges just startto set.
4. Top with zucchini and cook for a further 15 minutes or until the egg is almost set.
5. Place under a preheated hot grill for 5 minutes or until the egg is set and the top is golden. Sprinkle with extra parmesan.
Grated Zucchini Frittata
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Outlook PST Recovery
- Kuttu Ki Khicdi
- Salmon Quiche
- EJJA ( Lebanese Egg Fritters)
- Squishy (Kids Favourite Veggie Quiche)
- Buster's Dog Food Stew
- Spicy Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Raula’s Bazella
- Gluten Free Shortcrust Pastry
- Orange and Coconut Granola by Jess Sepel
- Spinach and ricotta pie
- Chinese Cabbage and Pork Bun
- Coffee Scroll Biscuits
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- Moist & Light Chocolate Cupcakes with chocolate buttercream icing
- Cinnamon scrolls
- Chicken Fricassee (great with Smoked Chicken)
- Courgette Flan
- The Best Cinnamon Scrolls you'll ever eat!
- Roasted Jalapeno / Jalapeño and Chicken Soup
- Roasted Jalapeño / Jalapeno Soup
- Variation Banana Cake with Cream Cheese Icing
- Variation LEMON CHEESECAKE
- Whole bitter/lemon bundt cake