- 500 grams water
- 300 grams self-raising flour
- 1/2 level teaspoons salt
- to taste pepper
- 2 eggs
- 1 cornflour, enough to coat the chicken
- 1000 grams chicken breast fillets, cubed
- 2 level tbsp oil
- 1 cup of honey
- sesame seeds, for garnishing
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1) cut the chicken into small chunks
2)add the water and egg to the thermomix jug mix for 10 sec speed 5 to combine.
3) add the SR flour, salt and pepper, mix 30 sec speed 5 to combine until a smooth batter.
4) pour batter into a bowl set aside.
- Add oil to a large pan to shallow fry the chicken, or can use a deep fryer @ 180 degrees
- 1) Coat the chicken in corn flour once all the chicken is coated in cornflour dip into the batter and into the hot oil. a few pieces at a time
turn the chicken until the batter is golden brown and evenly cooked. remove and drain excess oil on paper towel.
- 1) Place oil and honey in a small saucepan on medium heat to gently simmer, stir gently.
2) once honey starts to bubble pour onto the fried chicken pieces and toss the sauce through to coat the chicken
3) sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve.
Cooking the chicken
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sri Lanken Cashew and Coconut Curry Paste (clone of Passage to India)
- Perfect Chicken & Vegetable Pot Pies
- Gluten free pasta
- Ibu Sambal
- Simple Gluten Free Pizza Bases
- CREAMY TOMATO AND CHICKEN FETTUCINE
- Korma Paste
- Apricot Chicken with french onion soup powder mix
- Vegan Creamy tomato and pepperoni fettuccine
- Devilled Chicken
- Pumpkin, Broccoli and Ricotta Pasta Bake
- Potato and Rosemary Gratin (Clone from River Cottage Australia).
- Cheats High Protein Nacho’s
- Thai-Inspired Peanut Superfood Slaw
- Amaretti with Cherry on Top
- Picnic eggs
- Turkey Stuffing
- Dill Sauce
- Pumpkin spice margarita
- mykidslickthebowl.com Chocolate Hummus
- Chicken Chorizo and Cheese Sausage Rolls
- Low FODMAP Basil Spinach Pesto
- Low FODMAP Chicken Pesto Pasta