- 500-600 grams chicken breast, 2cm cubes
- 1 onion, quartered
- 20 grams oil
- 30 grams Vegetable or Chicken Stock Paste
- 20 grams cornflour
- 100 grams water
- 70 grams honey
- 70 grams wholegrain mustard
- 150 grams sour cream
Turn on your Thermomix. Put the lid on and place a measuring cup or jug on top and weigh in the cornflour, stock paste and water. Mix together with a spoon and set aside.
Put the onion in the bowl and blitz 3 seconds / speed 7
Add the oil and saute 2 minutes / 100o / speed 1
Add the water, flour and stock mix to the bowl and cook 1 minute / 70o / speed 1
Add the chicken, the honey and the mustard and cook for 5 minutes / 100o / /
Add the sour cream and cook 15 minutes / 100o / /
Serve with rice or vegetables.
This makes a lot of sauce so you could increase the amount of chicken without needing to increase the sauce ingredients.
I usually make this with Light Sour Cream but it works just as well with the full fat version. You can reduce the cream if you like a less creamy sauce but would recommend a minimum of 100g. You can substitute a teaspoon of chicken stock powder for the stock paste.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lebanese Cabbage Rolls
- Nan's Keens Curry Whatever you want it to be.
- Bacon Fried Cabbage
- Cauliflower & Chicken Salad
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Wazza's Creamy Pasta with Hot Smoked Salmon
- Chicken, bacon, spinach and cheese calzones
- DinnerWinner Curry
- Variation Easy chicken kimchi
- Easy chicken kimchi
- Mexican-Inspired Baked Chicken Wraps with Avocado Dip
- Mushroom and Pancetta Risotto
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Basil pesto
- Creamy spiced yoghurt dressing
- Smokey Bacon Dip
- Custard (like Paul’s)
- Choc Hazelnut Bliss Balls
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- Honey Sriracha Marinade
- Homemade Sprinkles (Royal Icing | egg free)
- Pineapple, Mango & Coconut Cookies (no sugar)