- 500-600 grams chicken breast, 2cm cubes
- 1 onion, quartered
- 20 grams oil
- 30 grams Vegetable or Chicken Stock Paste
- 20 grams cornflour
- 100 grams water
- 70 grams honey
- 70 grams wholegrain mustard
- 150 grams sour cream
Turn on your Thermomix. Put the lid on and place a measuring cup or jug on top and weigh in the cornflour, stock paste and water. Mix together with a spoon and set aside.
Put the onion in the bowl and blitz 3 seconds / speed 7
Add the oil and saute 2 minutes / 100o / speed 1
Add the water, flour and stock mix to the bowl and cook 1 minute / 70o / speed 1
Add the chicken, the honey and the mustard and cook for 5 minutes / 100o / /
Add the sour cream and cook 15 minutes / 100o / /
Serve with rice or vegetables.
This makes a lot of sauce so you could increase the amount of chicken without needing to increase the sauce ingredients.
I usually make this with Light Sour Cream but it works just as well with the full fat version. You can reduce the cream if you like a less creamy sauce but would recommend a minimum of 100g. You can substitute a teaspoon of chicken stock powder for the stock paste.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mexican-Inspired Baked Chicken Wraps with Avocado Dip
- Mushroom and Pancetta Risotto
- Green Chicken Curry with Jasmine Rice
- Sweet curry with crumbed chicken on cous cous
- Variation Zucchini Slice gluten free
- Zucchini and corn fritters
- Vegan clone Kaffir Lime Curry
- Choo Chee Curry (mild version)
- Chia Apple and Almond Porridge
- OLD STYLE CHICKEN CURRY
- Vegetarian/Chicken Lettuce Cups
- spinach frittata
- Gluten Free Yeast Free Egg Free Bread Rolls
- Wontons in Chilli Broth
- Cheeseburger Pasta Bake
- Black Bean Brownies - dairy and gluten free
- Vegan Moussaka
- Clean Snickers Slice
- Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Fettuccini Boscaiola
- Thai Chilli Chicken and Basil
- Spicy turmeric latte
- Taro and sago
- Braised Chicken