- 1000 grams chicken thigh, Diced
- 2 onion
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1000 grams pasta
- 2 tablespoon oil
- 125 gram cream cheese, diced
- 2 tablespoon oil
- 2 Tins Tom Soup or 800g Passata Sauce
- 250 gram mixed veges fresh or froz thawed
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Preheat oven 180deg
2. Fill bowl 1500g hot water
3. place diced chicken in varoma base & top tray and place on bowl 5 min / varoma / speed 3
4. Remove Varoma, and place dried pasta in bowl, put varoma back on 8 min / varomma / rev / speed 1
5. remove cooked pasta in strainer, then place in Thermoserver. Add another 1500g water into bowl, varoma back on 5 min / varoma / speed 3
6. Place 2nd packet pasta in bowl, place varoma base on with all chicken transfer to base, stir around diced chicken, put 250g mixed veges on varoma tray, place onto with lid, 8 min / varoma / rev / speed 1
7. If chicken if throughly cooked place all pasta, and chicken into large baking tray.
8. place half onion in base bowl with Garlic 3 sec / Speed 7
9. add passata or tomato soup and mix 20sec / rev / speed 4
10. Stir though pasta and chicken in large tray.
11. Dot cream cheese through the bake
12 Cover foil and bake 15 min 180 deg
If not wanting to stop & Start with pasta batches, you could cook pasta on stove top, but the little extra fuss save 1 lagre saucepan for cleaning. I would bulk this with a Garlic Pizza or Garlic Bread to feed my hungry family of 10.
I use Tomato soup only when I have no Passata ready, but you could also make a batch fresh tomato soup to cut processed food.
Any leftover I use as a side dish for next nights Meals.
Keep an eye on my Receipes for feeding a large family while being concious of the cost of raising a large family.
Photo to come
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Tomato Pasta Sauce
- Tomato Pasta Sauce
- Chicken and veggie potato bake
- Beef fajitas
- Banana and Date Muffins
- MEDITERRANEAN SCROLLS
- Variation Chilli, Garlic Tomato Prawns
- Breakfast Crumble
- BBQ Smokey Sauce
- Best Ever Carrot Cake - Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Nut Free
- Quick Apricot & Coconut Bliss Balls - Nut & Sugar Free
- Low Fodmap Chocolate & Peppermint Slice Gluten Free Lactose Free