- 100g sunflower seeds
- 10g baking powder
- 3 eggs
- 40g olive oil
- 50g parmesan
- 50g fresh spinach
- 250g cream
2minPreparation 1minBaking/Cooking 1min
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
put sunflower seeds/parmesan into jug chop 10secs speed9
scrape down add everything else mix 3-5 seconds speed 7 till combined put into bowl then leave for approx 30mins till thick
i made mistake trying to cook when runny :/
i put little butter in waffle maker and 1/3 cup approx to make waffles crispy when hot to use straight away
probably good idea to make night before for breakfast i think would be lovely with poached eggs not sure about carb count but all ingrediants are compliant :)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Zucchini quiche slice
- lchf cheese souffle
- Choc chia breakfast pudding
- Brekky in a glass
- Vege & Pork Steam Bun
- Keens Curry Chicken
- Sweet Potato, Cheese & Bacon Waffles
- Buckwheat Pancakes
- Low FODMAP Zucchini Slice (NO eggs, gluten or dairy, with a vegan option)
- General's Lamb Casserole (dog food)
- Chicken in Sour Cream
- Raspberry Coconut Overnight Oats
- Chai & White Chocolate Cupcakes
- Grain Free Vegetable Lasagne
- All in one Strawberry and White Chocolate Cheesecake
- Creamy Caramel Custard
- Florentine Slice - (with Gluten-Free option in TIPS)
- Caramel Creamed Rice
- Fat Head Danish (LCHF, GF)
- French Chocolate Silken Pie (LCHF, GF)
- Cheese Dip "Le Snak"
- Cheesy White Sauce
- Pumpkin and chicken risotto with spinach and pinenuts
- Bacon and Cheese Puffs