- 500 g Dried Macaroni Pasta
- 150 g Butter
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 Slices Bread
- 10 Thin slices of pancetta
- 100 g plain flour
- 1000 g Milk
- 200 g Cheddar cheese, cut into chunks
- 50 g Parmesan cheese
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
Add 1500g water to the jug and heat 12 minutes/100 degrees /speed 4. Once water is boiled, add 500g dried pasta and cook for specified time on packet/100 degrees//. When pasta is cooked, drain and put in large ovenproof casserole dish.
Add cheddar cheese to jug and chop 10 seconds/speed 6. Remove from jug and set aside.
Add Parmesan to the jug and chop 10 seconds/speed 8. Remove from jug and set aside.
Add garlic to the jug and chop 3 seconds/speed 7. Add 59g of the butter and cook until butter is melted - around 2 minutes/90 degrees/speed 2. Remove and set aside. Add bread to just and turbo 2 seconds, ornuntik desired consistency is achieved. Remove and swt aside. Wash and dry jug.
Add remaining 100g butter, 100g plain four, and 1000g milk and cook 9 minutes/90 degrees/speed 4. Once sauce is done, add cheedar cheese and mix 30 seconds speed 4. Proceed to stir sauce through cooked pasta in the baking dish. Top with bread crumbs, drizzle with garlic butter, sprinkle Parmesan over, before draping pancetta over too. Bake for up to thirty minutes, until golden and brown.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- DinnerWinner Curry
- Variation Easy chicken kimchi
- Easy chicken kimchi
- Mexican-Inspired Baked Chicken Wraps with Avocado Dip
- Mushroom and Pancetta Risotto
- Green Chicken Curry with Jasmine Rice
- Sweet curry with crumbed chicken on cous cous
- Variation Zucchini Slice gluten free
- Zucchini and corn fritters
- Vegan clone Kaffir Lime Curry
- Choo Chee Curry (mild version)
- Chia Apple and Almond Porridge
- Swedish caramel biscuits (Kolakakor / Sirapskakor)
- Vanilla Smoothie
- Bacon Carrot & Corn Muffin
- Apple Tea Cakes
- Fruit slice
- Apple Cinnamon Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Thai Green Curry
- DinnerWinner Curry
- Black Bean Brownies - dairy and gluten free
- Clean Snickers Slice
- Bertha's "St. Patrick's" Gluten Free Zucchini Pancakes
- White Sauce for lasagna