- 4 pieces boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 tablespoon parsley, Leaves only
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano, Leaves only
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme, Leaves only
- 1 level teaspoon sea salt, To taste
- 1 level teaspoon freshly ground pepper, To taste
- 6 --- gelatin leaves
1h 25minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
Chop herbs speed 6, 10 seconds, set aside. No need to wash bowl. Purée raw chicken thighs speed 8 until as fine as possible. Do not trim fat as it adds moisture to final mix. Add herbs. Soak gelatin in cold water 6 minutes and squeeze excess water out. Melt in microwave 20 seconds and add to chicken mixture in bowl. Blitz until combined well. Put chicken mixture into small ceramic or glass baking dish. Cover with foil. Place dish in Bain-Marie with water halfway up the side. Bake at 200c for about 1:15 minutes. Check mixture with meat thermometer. When cooked remove immediately from dish and wrap tightly in foil. place in fridge until firm and cold. Slice thinly and enjoy your sandwich.
Accessories you need
Add herbs of choice or leave out entirely if you choose. The meat has a mild child friendly flavour and no nasties. Add chillies or increase pepper.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Satay Chicken Meal
- Porridge for Two - with spiced fruit
- Veggie Filled Quiche
- Keto Carbonara
- Chloe’s fav Mac n cheese
- Steam Pork Bun
- Kathleen's Butter Chicken (easiest ever)
- Parmesan & Zucchini Waffle
- Gluten Free Pizza Dough
- HCG or Keto Chicken with orange sauce and asparagus
- Easy Mapo Tofu
- PRAWN SAGANAKI WITH FETA - INDIAN STYLE
- Hunters Healthy Beef and Veg Sausage Rolls
- Caramelised onion jam
- Jen's Crab and Corn Chowder
- Curried Meatloves with BBQ Glaze Sauce
- Mega Bacon and Veal Cheesy Roll
- Baked salmon cheesecake
- My Mother's Seafood Chowder
- Adaption of Ambitious Kitchen's Moroccan Chickpea Quinoa Salad
- Vegetarian 'meatballs' (contains Nuts)
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- Turkey and Ricotta Cannelloni with vegetable sauce
- Devilled ham spread