- 4 pieces boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 tablespoon parsley, Leaves only
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano, Leaves only
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme, Leaves only
- 1 level teaspoon sea salt, To taste
- 1 level teaspoon freshly ground pepper, To taste
- 6 --- gelatin leaves
8Recipe is created for
Chop herbs speed 6, 10 seconds, set aside. No need to wash bowl. Purée raw chicken thighs speed 8 until as fine as possible. Do not trim fat as it adds moisture to final mix. Add herbs. Soak gelatin in cold water 6 minutes and squeeze excess water out. Melt in microwave 20 seconds and add to chicken mixture in bowl. Blitz until combined well. Put chicken mixture into small ceramic or glass baking dish. Cover with foil. Place dish in Bain-Marie with water halfway up the side. Bake at 200c for about 1:15 minutes. Check mixture with meat thermometer. When cooked remove immediately from dish and wrap tightly in foil. place in fridge until firm and cold. Slice thinly and enjoy your sandwich.
Accessories you need
Add herbs of choice or leave out entirely if you choose. The meat has a mild child friendly flavour and no nasties. Add chillies or increase pepper.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegetable and Lentil Soup
- Turkish haydari (thick yoghurt dip)
- Curried Tuna & Rice
- Pizza Pinwheels
- Cashew Rosemary Crackers
- Cranberry and camembert stuffed chicken
- Wild Rice and Cashew Salad
- Sauerkraut salad
- SAUCE AND MEATBALLS FOR SHEREE
- Chicken Parmi Balls
- Vegan Spaghetti Bolognese (adapted from I Quit Sugar/Sami Bloom)
- Chicken and Chorizo Risotto (Variant)