- 2 level tbsp coriander seeds
- 1 tbsp cumin seeds
- 1 tbsp black peppercorns
- 8 teaspoons whole cloves
- 8 piece cardamom pods
- 1 sticks cinnamon quill
- 3 pieces dried bay leaves
- 50 g cooking oil
- 2 pieces bay leaves
- 1 sticks cinnamon quill
- 2 teaspoons black pepper, freshly ground
- 50 g onion
- 1500 g water
- 1 tbsp chicken stock homemade
- 8 pieces chicken Maryland, or whole chicken
- 1 tbsp mandy spices
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tbsp mandy spice
- few drops of yellow food colouring or saffron
- 500 g basmathi rice, (rinse, not soak)
- 1 pieces coriander root fresh
- 3-4 tbsp gee
- 6 cloves garlic
- 3 pieces Green Chillies
- 1 tbsp mandy spice
- 950 g chicken broth
- 2 tsp salt
- 3 mins| 100C | sp
Dry toast [color=#030303; font-family: Roboto, Arial, sans-serif; white-space: pre-wrap; background-color: #f9f9f9]Ingredients for mandy spices: 2 tablespoon coriander seeds 1 tablespoon cumin 1 tablespoon black pepper 1 teaspoon cloves 8 cardamom pod 1 stick of cinnamon 3 pieces dried bay leaves
- Mill 1 min | sp 10.
Put aside, will be used in the next steps
- [color=#030303; font-family: Roboto, Arial, sans-serif; white-space: pre-wrap; background-color: #f9f9f9]Sautee 5 mins| 120C | rev sp 1 these ingredients
2-3 tablespoon cooking oil 2 bay leaves 1 stick of cinnamon 2 teaspoon black pepper ½ yellow onion
- Add 1500g water, chicken stock powder and salt.
- Rub the chicken with 1 tsp mandy spice. place in the varoma. and steam half cook 20 minutes| varoma | rev sp 2.
- [color=#030303; font-family: Roboto, Arial, sans-serif; white-space: pre-wrap; background-color: #f9f9f9]In a small bowl, Mix well;
2 tablespoon olive oil 1 teaspoon smoked paprika powder/chilli powder few drops of yellow food coloring 1 tablespoon lemon juice ½ tablespoon mandi spices
[/color]Brush the rub onto the steamed chicken. Then grill in the air-fryer or oven for 20 minutes at 180C
- Sautee 8 min | 120C | rev sp 1
[color=#030303; font-family: Roboto, Arial, sans-serif; white-space: pre-wrap; background-color: #f9f9f9]3-4 tablespoon ghee ½ yellow onion 5-6 cloves garlic 3 stalks of green chilli 4-5 stalks green bird's eye chili 1 - 1 ½ tablespoon mandi spices
Add 950 g of the chicken broth and 500g basmathi rice.
Select rice cooker mode.
Alternatively, place 300g rice in the simmering basket, add the sauteed item. add Chicken broth. Cook using simmering basket technique: 15 min | varoma | sp 3
Serve with the grilled chicken and chicken soup, salad and harrah sauce[/color]
Mandy chicken broth
Chicken gril rub
The Mandy rice
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Jenny's Chocolate Weetbix Crunch Slice
- Smoky Chipotle Venison Casserole
- Cheats Sourdough
- Spiced Pumpkin and Vegetable Soup
- Apricot, Yoghurt and Coconut cake
- NOT BUTTER CHICKEN
- Tomato Salsa Dip
- Noodles with Soya Bean Soup (Korean Kong Guk Su)
- Pandan Chiffon Cake by Ivana
- Meat Free Burger Patties
- Variation Quick and easy bread rolls
- Honey Soy Marinade