- 65 grams buckwheat grains
- 70 grams basmati rice
- 65 grams potato starch
- 40 grams tapioca flour
- 15 grams xantham gum
- 1 heaped teaspoon Matcha Powder
- 1 egg
- 120 grams water
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Step 1. Add buckwheat, rice, starch, flour, gum and matcha to bowl and mill, 1 minute speed 10. Scrape down sides of bowl and lid and mill speed 10, 30 seconds.
Step 2. Add egg and slowly turn to speed 6, 10 seconds.
Step.3 Put Thermomix in dough mode take measuring cup out and slowly add water, depending on size of your egg has to how much, to bring together dough. No more than 120g. Knead for 2minutes.
Step 4. Tip dough onto mat and knead into a ball.
Step 5. Rest for 15 minutes.
Step 6. Break into 3 balls and roll flat with rolling pin, brush sides with extra tapioca flour then roll through pasta machine, I roll at each size twice at 1,2 and 3. Then roll through spaghetti cutter.
Step 7. Place in Thermoserver and pour boiling water over top, place lid on for 6 minutes and check, no more than 8 Minutes.
Step 8. Serve with favourite broth or add to stir fry etc.
Dough should come together just past a Bally stage, being gluten free it will feel less spongy than a traditional dough, if it is too sticky add some more tapioca flour or too dry add some more water.
You may need to ensure it is flat and even to roll through your pasta machine and well floured.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gluten Free Shortcrust Pastry
- Orange and Coconut Granola by Jess Sepel
- Spinach and ricotta pie
- Chinese Cabbage and Pork Bun
- South African Slap Mielie Pap
- Lebanese Cabbage Rolls
- Nan's Keens Curry Whatever you want it to be.
- Bacon Fried Cabbage
- Cauliflower & Chicken Salad
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Wazza's Creamy Pasta with Hot Smoked Salmon
- Chicken, bacon, spinach and cheese calzones
- Garlicky Chicken and Spring Vegetable Risotto
- Bacon & Cheese Rolls - Mixquisite
- Savoury Mini Muffins
- Zopf (Swiss Milk Bread)
- Apple-Cinnamon Choc Chip Muffin
- Easy peasy iced custard tarts
- PERFECTLY CHOCOLATE CAKE/CUPCAKE
- TURKEY & ZUCCHINI BURGERS WITH SUMAC
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Freeken Good Freekeh Salad!
- Creamy Fruit Cake
- Passionfruit and coconut cake