- 3-4 chicken breast, diced into 3-4cm pieces
- 1/2 tsp chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp sweet paprika
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp dried garlic granules
- 1 tsp dried onion flakes
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp salt
- pinch pepper
- 900 g Boiling water
- 200 g corn kernels
- 1 package Corn chips
- 1 red onion, halved
- 1 red capsicum, cut into pieces
- 1 can diced tomatoes, or 4 fresh tomatoes chopped roughly
- 1 jar mild salsa
- 1 can KIDNEY BEANS
- 250 g grated cheese, tasty, colby etc
- 1-2 tbsp sour cream, per serve
- 1 avocado, sliced
- coriander, to garnish
1. Combine chicken and spices in a bowl, then place into Varoma dish. Add corn to Varoma tray.
2. Fill TM bowl with water and place Varoma into position.
3. Steam - 15 min/Varoma temp/speed 2. Make sure chicken is cooked or increase time.
4. In the mean time empty corn chips into an oven proof baking dish.
5. After chicken and corn is done, empty water from TM bowl and add chicken and shred - REVERSE 4 sec/speed 4.
6. Add corn and chicken to baking dish with corn chips.
7. Place onion and red capsicum (and tomatoes if you're using fresh) into TM bowl and chop - 5 sec/speed 5. Add to chicken, corn and chips in baking dish.
8. To baking dish, add can of tomatoes (if you didnt use fresh, in which case it would already be in baking dish with onion and capsicum), salsa, beans and cheese and MIX WELL.
9. Bake in moderate oven (180 deg) for 15 min or until cheese has melted.
10. To serve, to with sour cream, sliced avodado and garnigh with coriander leaves.
Add a squeeze of lime prior to serving for a bit of zing.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Orange and Coconut Granola by Jess Sepel
- Spinach and ricotta pie
- Chinese Cabbage and Pork Bun
- South African Slap Mielie Pap
- Lebanese Cabbage Rolls
- Nan's Keens Curry Whatever you want it to be.
- Bacon Fried Cabbage
- Cauliflower & Chicken Salad
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Wazza's Creamy Pasta with Hot Smoked Salmon
- Chicken, bacon, spinach and cheese calzones
- DinnerWinner Curry
- Smashed Pea and Haloumi Fritters
- Pumpkin and Feta Muffins
- Creamy Lemon Biscuit Bars
- Simply Delicious Spinach and Ricotta Cannelloni
- Kids in the Kitchen - White Chocolate and Apricot Easter Roughs
- Wholemeal Spelt (Refined Sugar Free) Banana and Coconut Loaf
- Simple Coconut Chicken Curry with Hidden Veggies for the Kids
- Easy & Delicious Christmas Brandy Custard
- Vegan - 10 second - Choc Mint Mousse (with peppermint essential oil)
- Natural Fruit Flavouring for Yoghurt (with added protein hit and free from refined sugar)
- Mini Cheesy Vegetarian Party Quiches
- Indian Spiced Cauliflower Soup
- Variation Honey Cinnamon Roasted Almonds
- Grant's Green Sauce
- Double layer chocolate frosted Birthday cake
- Healthy Chocolate, Raspberry and Blueberry muffins
- GF DF Savoury Muffins
- Pumpkin Falafels
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Super Hot Chilli Jam
- Lahme bajin dough recipe
- Parmesan Garlic Flatbread
- Reduced Sugar Dairy Free Brownies (GF)