- 3-4 chicken breast, diced into 3-4cm pieces
- 1/2 tsp chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp sweet paprika
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp dried garlic granules
- 1 tsp dried onion flakes
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp salt
- pinch pepper
- 900 g Boiling water
- 200 g corn kernels
- 1 package Corn chips
- 1 red onion, halved
- 1 red capsicum, cut into pieces
- 1 can diced tomatoes, or 4 fresh tomatoes chopped roughly
- 1 jar mild salsa
- 1 can KIDNEY BEANS
- 250 g grated cheese, tasty, colby etc
- 1-2 tbsp sour cream, per serve
- 1 avocado, sliced
- coriander, to garnish
1. Combine chicken and spices in a bowl, then place into Varoma dish. Add corn to Varoma tray.
2. Fill TM bowl with water and place Varoma into position.
3. Steam - 15 min/Varoma temp/speed 2. Make sure chicken is cooked or increase time.
4. In the mean time empty corn chips into an oven proof baking dish.
5. After chicken and corn is done, empty water from TM bowl and add chicken and shred - REVERSE 4 sec/speed 4.
6. Add corn and chicken to baking dish with corn chips.
7. Place onion and red capsicum (and tomatoes if you're using fresh) into TM bowl and chop - 5 sec/speed 5. Add to chicken, corn and chips in baking dish.
8. To baking dish, add can of tomatoes (if you didnt use fresh, in which case it would already be in baking dish with onion and capsicum), salsa, beans and cheese and MIX WELL.
9. Bake in moderate oven (180 deg) for 15 min or until cheese has melted.
10. To serve, to with sour cream, sliced avodado and garnigh with coriander leaves.
Accessories you need
Add a squeeze of lime prior to serving for a bit of zing.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Creamy tomato and pepperoni fettuccine
- Devilled Chicken
- Pumpkin, Broccoli and Ricotta Pasta Bake
- Potato and Rosemary Gratin (Clone from River Cottage Australia).
- Ukrainian Crepes
- Gluten Free Dagwood Dog in Sausage Roll Maker
- Chilli Chicken Saag
- Impossible quiche
- Potsticker dumplings and broth
- Zucchini Bacon & Cheese Slice
- Seafood Curry Laksa
- Smashed Pea and Haloumi Fritters
- Pumpkin and Feta Muffins
- Creamy Lemon Biscuit Bars
- Simply Delicious Spinach and Ricotta Cannelloni
- Kids in the Kitchen - White Chocolate and Apricot Easter Roughs
- Wholemeal Spelt (Refined Sugar Free) Banana and Coconut Loaf
- Simple Coconut Chicken Curry with Hidden Veggies for the Kids
- Easy & Delicious Christmas Brandy Custard
- Vegan - 10 second - Choc Mint Mousse (with peppermint essential oil)
- Natural Fruit Flavouring for Yoghurt (with added protein hit and free from refined sugar)
- Mini Cheesy Vegetarian Party Quiches
- Indian Spiced Cauliflower Soup
- Paleo Apple Cake
- Khichari / Kachari / Kacaharee / Kachari / Kchree /
- Butternut Pumpkin Soup - onion free
- Melting Moments
- Cacao Pistachio Bliss Balls
- Raisin bread
- Thermofied by Nads - Meg Yonson Jerk Salmon Bowl
- JUMBO BREAD LOAF
- Maltese Galletti
- Janine's Spicy Popcorn Cauliflower - Thermie and Friends
- Sourdough discard Raisin Bread
- Potato Gnocchi with creamy chicken and mushroom