- 70g Parmesan cheese, Cubes
- 8 sprigs parsley, Leaves only
- 500g cauliflower florets
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 onion, Cut in halves
- 30g olive oil
- 300g sliced mushrooms
- 270g coconut cream
- 150g green beans, Cut in thirds (can use asparagus)
- 1 tablespoon Vegetable stock paste
- 60g white wine
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Mill cheese for 10 sec/sp7, set aside.
Without washing bowl add parsley, chop for 3 sec/sp 7. Set aside.
Without washing the bowl, chop 500g cauliflower on ,5sec/sp5, set aside.
Without washing bowl add onion and garlic and chop on 3sec/sp5.
Scrape down the sides of the bowl, add oil and cook on for 3 min/100°/ Sp1 with MC off.
Add green beans, mushrooms, reserved cauliflower, vegetable stock paste and coconut cream and wine. Mix the contents of the bowl with the spatula and cook for 16min/100°, /Sp 1 MC on.
Transfer to thermoserver, add cheese and salt and stir through well. Rest in thermoserver for 5-10 minutes before serving with parsley and extra Parmesan cheese.
Variations to try:
To add chicken, reduce the cauliflower to 500g and add 200g cubed chicken in with the cauliflower, continue recipe as normal.
To add prawns reduce cauliflower as per chicken variation, cook Caulisotto as per recipe and add the prawns in the last 5 minutes.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Satay Chicken Meal
- Porridge for Two - with spiced fruit
- Veggie Filled Quiche
- Keto Carbonara
- Chloe’s fav Mac n cheese
- Steam Pork Bun
- Kathleen's Butter Chicken (easiest ever)
- Parmesan & Zucchini Waffle
- Gluten Free Pizza Dough
- HCG or Keto Chicken with orange sauce and asparagus
- Easy Mapo Tofu
- PRAWN SAGANAKI WITH FETA - INDIAN STYLE
- Paleo: Phat Si Ew
- Chicken & Vegetable Pie
- Parsley, Rocket & Pistachio Pesto
- Middle Eastern BBQ'd Pumpkin Bread
- Savoury Biscotti
- Alkalising GF/DF/EF/YF bread
- Raw Choc Covered Christmas Pudds
- Pecan and Maple Syrup slice
- Luxurious Oatmeal Milk Bath
- Ultimate Vegan Cleansing Salad
- Green Smoothie Muffins
- Quick fruit sponge