- 3 eggs
- 3 tablespoon Milk
- 4 tablespoon chopped ham
- 3 tablespoon grated cheese
- 5 cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 1 mushroom, chopped
- 3 sprigs flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 4 Basil leaves
- salt and pepper to taste
Fill the TM bowl with water to about 2 cm under the full mark. Place in the simmer basket. Set temp to 90 degrees. Mix on reverse 3.
Place egg and milk in a bowl or jug and beat. Add all other ingredients. Tip into a freezer bag and tie a knot in the top of this very securely. Leave some space in the bag for the egg mixture to spread out a bit so that it cooks a bit more evenly. Place the bag in the simmer basket for seven minutes, approx.
After this time, take out the bag, place on a tea towel and move the egg mixture around a bit so that it cooks evenly. Place it back in the water as above for a further five mins, approx or until the egg mix has set.
When set, take out of the TM and place on tea towel to dry. Snip the knot off the bag and tip the egg mixture onto a plate. Gently fold the egg over to mix. Divide between two plates or eat the whole lot yourself! Serve with a sprig of parsley.
Throw the bag, and tip out the water. Thats the cleaning up done!
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Raula’s Bazella
- Gluten Free Shortcrust Pastry
- Orange and Coconut Granola by Jess Sepel
- Spinach and ricotta pie
- Chinese Cabbage and Pork Bun
- South African Slap Mielie Pap
- Lebanese Cabbage Rolls
- Nan's Keens Curry Whatever you want it to be.
- Bacon Fried Cabbage
- Cauliflower & Chicken Salad
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Wazza's Creamy Pasta with Hot Smoked Salmon
- What's Left in the Kitchen Spicy Noodle Soup
- Strawberry daiquiri
- Cambodian Marinated Braised Beef (with a Thai twist)
- Edwina's lemon cheesecake
- Spicy sweet potato soup with chilli coriander cream
- Thai vietnamese noodle soup
- Thai Stir Fry Paste
- Spicy Thai Noodle Soup
- Vietnamese Prawn Noodle Salad
- Hot Thai Chilli Chicken
- Hearty Vegetable Soup with Chicken
- Zucchini Donuts
- Passionfruit Jelly cakes with Vanilla Custard Cream filling
- Jalapeño Corn Bread
- Chocolate Cheesecake Brownie Slice
- Peanut Butter Caramel Slice (with gluten free option)
- Quick carrot dhal
- Variation pineapple and mango soft serve
- Vegan Peanut Butter Cookies
- Banana Cake
- French Apple Tart with Pastry Cream
- Polenta gnocchi in creamy pumpkin sauce
- Thai basil chilli chicken blade cover