- 3 eggs
- 3 tablespoon Milk
- 4 tablespoon chopped ham
- 3 tablespoon grated cheese
- 5 cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 1 mushroom, chopped
- 3 sprigs flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 4 Basil leaves
- salt and pepper to taste
Fill the TM bowl with water to about 2 cm under the full mark. Place in the simmer basket. Set temp to 90 degrees. Mix on reverse 3.
Place egg and milk in a bowl or jug and beat. Add all other ingredients. Tip into a freezer bag and tie a knot in the top of this very securely. Leave some space in the bag for the egg mixture to spread out a bit so that it cooks a bit more evenly. Place the bag in the simmer basket for seven minutes, approx.
After this time, take out the bag, place on a tea towel and move the egg mixture around a bit so that it cooks evenly. Place it back in the water as above for a further five mins, approx or until the egg mix has set.
When set, take out of the TM and place on tea towel to dry. Snip the knot off the bag and tip the egg mixture onto a plate. Gently fold the egg over to mix. Divide between two plates or eat the whole lot yourself! Serve with a sprig of parsley.
Throw the bag, and tip out the water. Thats the cleaning up done!
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Simple Gluten Free Pizza Bases
- Honey Chicken
- CREAMY TOMATO AND CHICKEN FETTUCINE
- Korma Paste
- Apricot Chicken with french onion soup powder mix
- Vegan Creamy tomato and pepperoni fettuccine
- Devilled Chicken
- Pumpkin, Broccoli and Ricotta Pasta Bake
- Potato and Rosemary Gratin (Clone from River Cottage Australia).
- Ukrainian Crepes
- Gluten Free Dagwood Dog in Sausage Roll Maker
- Fish with ginger, chilli and soy dressing.
- Pear, Plum and Apple Jam
- What's Left in the Kitchen Spicy Noodle Soup
- Strawberry daiquiri
- Cambodian Marinated Braised Beef (with a Thai twist)
- Edwina's lemon cheesecake
- Spicy sweet potato soup with chilli coriander cream
- Thai vietnamese noodle soup
- Thai Stir Fry Paste
- Spicy Thai Noodle Soup
- Vietnamese Prawn Noodle Salad
- Gourmet crackers
- Dans Cinnamon Scrolls
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding - RPAH/Failsafe Friendly
- Soft bread rolls (Bosnian Kifle)
- Lemon Curd & Cream Cheese Scrolls with Vanilla glaze
- Aunty Lizzy’s Butterscotch Tart
- Cinnabun bread
- Bacon and Cheese Pizza Muffins
- Annabel Langbein's Ultimate Chocolate Cake
- Lemon Fudge
- Hard Timer biscuits
- Fruit bread