- 1 portions spring onion, Reserve some sliced for topping
- 1/2 piece Red Chilli Fresh Deseeded, Reserve some sliced for topping
- 1 piece Bacon rindless
- 10 grams olive oil
- 4 sprigs fresh parsley, Extra sprigs for topping
- 3 Egg Whites at room temp
- 1 litre hot water
- 1/2 piece avocado, sliced for topping
- Salt & Pepper Seasoning, for topping
You will be steaming the Omelette in the Varoma Bowl with Baking Paper, so cut some baking paper to fit the Varoma Bowl, wet and scrunch it up and then line the bowl ensuring there is enough paper so the sides are up and egg white won't be able to run.
(refer to the image)
Add your egg whites and parsley, pooring them onto the wet paper and set aside.
In your TM Bowl, add your Bacon, Spring Onions and Chilli,
CHOP for 3-5 SEC/SPEED 5
Add your Olive Oil and Saute with MC removed for
2 MIN, 100 DEGREES, SPEED 1
Scrape the content of the TM bowl onto the egg whites that you set aside before ensuring the mix is spread around evenly.
FILL your TM Bowl with HOT WATER, 1ltr.
Setup your TM for the Varoma, lid and Varoma Bowl, then top tray and Varoma lid.
SET VAROMA TEMP, 10MIN, SPEED 3
Slide the eggwhite omelette onto a plate and serve with sliced avocado, and reserved chilli, spring onions and parsley and season with salt and pepper.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Parmesan & Zucchini Waffle
- Gluten Free Pizza Dough
- HCG or Keto Chicken with orange sauce and asparagus
- Easy Mapo Tofu
- PRAWN SAGANAKI WITH FETA - INDIAN STYLE
- Hot Curry Chicken
- Breakfast Acai Bowl
- Potato and Bacon Frittata
- Turkey Nut Stuffing
- Thai Green Chicken Curry with Coconut Rice
- Leek, Corn & Feta Frittata
- Anna’s Creamy Overnight Oats
- Ultimate Keto Chocolate Brownies
- Spicy Kale and quinoa salad
- Mexican Chicken Bake
- Avocado Chocolate Bread- from Living Healthy with Chocolate
- Healthy Mousse
- Quinoa with mixed greens and yoghurt dressing
- Dukkah Roasted Cauliflower Salad with Creamy Avocado Dressing
- Salmon Salsa Stack
- Chipotle Vegetable Chilli Bowls
- Creamy Raw Pasta - AIP/Vegan Friendly
- Chicken Enchilada Soup
- Banana Cacao Smoothie