- 2 cloves garlic
- 4 Rashers of Bacon, some fat trimmed off
- 1/2 red onion
- 10 g olive oil
- 5 dried figs
- 60 g pistachios, shelled
- 1 tablespoon Dijon or seeded mustard
- 1 tablespoon TM veg stock
- 4 slices Day old Sourdough bread
- 15 g Butter, adjust according to taste
- 6 sprigs of thyme, leaves only
Recipe is created for
add olive oil and cook on 100degrees for 2 mins, speed 1
add figs, thyme & pistachios, chop speed 6 for 5 secs
add mustard, TM veg stock, butter & sourdough bread roughly chopped, speed 6 for 2-3 secs or until desired consistancy.
Place garlic, bacon roughly chopped & onion in TM bowl, speed 6 for 2 secs
This is a beautiful flavoured stuffing for chicken, especially when included under skin on breast and baked in oven.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Mealie Meal / Pap
- Chaffles diet doctor
- Aly's Leftovers Stack (Inspired by the Mexican Stack)
- Healthy Banana & Oat Protein Pancakes
- Batter (for Sweet and Sour/ Honey Sesame/ fish etc)
- Poached Eggs Cafe Style (TM5)
- Poached Eggs Cafe Style (TM6)
- Creamy chicken pasta / Mac
- Hannah's Pizza Dough
- Chap Chae (Korean Noodles)
- Masala Dosa
- Outlook PST Recovery