- 2 cloves garlic
- 4 Rashers of Bacon, some fat trimmed off
- 1/2 red onion
- 10 g olive oil
- 5 dried figs
- 60 g pistachios, shelled
- 1 tablespoon Dijon or seeded mustard
- 1 tablespoon TM veg stock
- 4 slices Day old Sourdough bread
- 15 g Butter, adjust according to taste
- 6 sprigs of thyme, leaves only
8Recipe is created for
add olive oil and cook on 100degrees for 2 mins, speed 1
add figs, thyme & pistachios, chop speed 6 for 5 secs
add mustard, TM veg stock, butter & sourdough bread roughly chopped, speed 6 for 2-3 secs or until desired consistancy.
Place garlic, bacon roughly chopped & onion in TM bowl, speed 6 for 2 secs
This is a beautiful flavoured stuffing for chicken, especially when included under skin on breast and baked in oven.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Satay Chicken Meal
- Porridge for Two - with spiced fruit
- Veggie Filled Quiche
- Keto Carbonara
- Chloe’s fav Mac n cheese
- Steam Pork Bun
- Kathleen's Butter Chicken (easiest ever)
- Parmesan & Zucchini Waffle
- Gluten Free Pizza Dough
- HCG or Keto Chicken with orange sauce and asparagus
- Easy Mapo Tofu
- PRAWN SAGANAKI WITH FETA - INDIAN STYLE
- Moist Chocolate Cake
- Trish's Slice - Caramel Oat Slice
- Apple and sage sauce
- Hunters Healthy Beef and Veg Sausage Rolls
- Italian Beef Ragu
- Choc Chunky Cookie Dough Cheesecake
- Cinnamon swirl cake
- Japanese coconut buns
- lchf chicken chirizo balls
- Mango, coconut and lychee icy poles
- Chocolate salted caramel petit fours
- Gingerbread house