THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 150mls Milk
- 350 mls thickened cream
- 6 sprigs fresh rosemary, leaves only
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 2 bay leaves
- 1/2 brown onion, peeled
- 600 g Ruby lou potatoes, 1/2cm sliced with skin on
- 1 brown onion, peeled and 1/2cm sliced
- 30g Parmesan cheese
- 6 sprigs oregano, fresh, leaves only chopped.
- 100g mature chedder cheese
- Pinch salt
- Pinch pepper, ground
- olive oil spray
- 5 whole cloves
1h 40minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Pre heat oven to 180c
- Place parmesan and chedder in mixing bowl and chop 6 -10 secs/speed 9, place on small bowl and set aside.
- Place garlic in mixing bowl and chop 6 secs/speed 6
Scrape down the sides
- Place milk, cream, rosemary leaves, bay leaves, salt and pepper in mixing bowl.
Stud the 1/2 onion with 5 cloves and place in mixing bowl.
Simmer for 15 mins / 90c/ speed 1
- Meanwhile, spray the oven dish with olive oil.
- Alternate layering the potaoes and onions in oven dish.
- Strain mixture through mixing basket, and pour over potatoes and cover with foil.
Place in oven and bake for 1hr
- Remove foil and sprinkle chedder and parmesan cheese ove the top and finish with chopped oregano.
- Place in oven for a further 10 minutes until golden brown.
- Leave to cool for 10mins before serving.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Moroccan pumpkin soup
- Sicilian Orange Cake
- The best Brownie Recipe
- Amazing Vegetable Soup
- Layelle's Mahlabia (Milk pudding)
- Wholefood Cacao / Hot Chocolate
- Macadamia Parmesan
- SEHAM’S FATTEH
- Spaghetti & Meatballs
- Carob choc chip Banana Muffins
- Mini Apple & Zucchini Muffins (gluten free, sulphur free, dairy free)
- Tomato Sauce