- 180 grams quinoa grains
- 200 grams chicken breast, diced
- 280 grams Sweet Potatoes
- 280 grams broccoli florets
- 900 grams cold water in jug
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 orange juice and zest
- 1 level tablespoons white wine vinagar
- 1 small leaves mint, fresh, shredded
8Recipe is created for
rinse quiona in steaming basket.set aside
place vegetables in varoma dish and chicken in veroma tray.set aside
place water into tmx ,insert steaming basket with rinse quiona,set veroma in position
cook for 16min/varoma/speed4 halfway through cooking,stir vegetables.when cooked place into serving dish and stir through dressing sprinkle with mint can be served warm or cold.
place garlic into mixing bowl and chop for 3 sec/speed 7.scrape dow sides of bowl.
add zest,juice and vinagar and mix for 3/4 secs/speed 4
This recipe is from the Biggest Loser with only 300 calories per serve!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chloe’s fav Mac n cheese
- Kathleen's Butter Chicken (easiest ever)
- Parmesan & Zucchini Waffle
- Gluten Free Pizza Dough
- HCG or Keto Chicken with orange sauce and asparagus
- Easy Mapo Tofu
- PRAWN SAGANAKI WITH FETA - INDIAN STYLE
- Hot Curry Chicken
- Breakfast Acai Bowl
- Potato and Bacon Frittata
- Turkey Nut Stuffing
- Thai Green Chicken Curry with Coconut Rice
- brioche rolls masterchef
- passionfruit meringue cake (womans weekly)
- chicken bacon meatloaf with caper butter sauce
- warm lemon tart
- vegan hot cross buns
- quince paste
- lchf fish cardomon curry
- mkr pate
- lchf blueberry red cabbage coleslaw
- LCHF lamb mousakka
- lchf savoury muffins (sam wood)
- vegan mac and cheese (veganhuggs)
- Spicy Black Bean Burger
- Satay Sauce
- Easy pasta side dish
- Fair Dinkum Aussie Pasties
- Mexican Chicken Parmigiana
- Murgh makhani (Butter chicken)
- Variation Braised Pork Ribs Using Thermomix
- Shepherd’s Pie
- Fragrant pipis
- Sweet Potato, Carrot, Coconut and Lime Soup
- Chicken & Bacon Risotto
- Brown Rice & Lentil Burgers