- 180 grams quinoa grains
- 200 grams chicken breast, diced
- 280 grams Sweet Potatoes
- 280 grams broccoli florets
- 900 grams cold water in jug
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 orange juice and zest
- 1 level tablespoons white wine vinagar
- 1 small leaves mint, fresh, shredded
8Recipe is created for
rinse quiona in steaming basket.set aside
place vegetables in varoma dish and chicken in veroma tray.set aside
place water into tmx ,insert steaming basket with rinse quiona,set veroma in position
cook for 16min/varoma/speed4 halfway through cooking,stir vegetables.when cooked place into serving dish and stir through dressing sprinkle with mint can be served warm or cold.
place garlic into mixing bowl and chop for 3 sec/speed 7.scrape dow sides of bowl.
add zest,juice and vinagar and mix for 3/4 secs/speed 4
This recipe is from the Biggest Loser with only 300 calories per serve!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Veggie bake
- Chicken satay noodles
- Mushroom Caulisotto
- Zucchini, Corn and Coriander Pikelets
- Peri Peri Chicken
- Super Quick Tasty Pad Thai
- LCHF Broccoli and Cheese Waffles
- LCHF Cauliflower and Feta Waffles
- Hearty Baked Beans with bite
- Asian Chicken and Quinoa Salad
- Chicken rice n veg
- BACON AND CHEESE STUFFED MUSHROOMS
- lchf chicken with lemon thyme
- lemon drizzle (mary berry)
- swiss slice (shortbread)
- lchf lime cheesecake tarts
- lchf savoury pies
- lchf red curry prawn rissotto (thermofun)
- chicken chirizo meatballls lchf
- steamed pumpkin and golden syrup pudding
- lchf cheese spinach waffle
- lchf cheese souffle
- tomato kasundi (taste)
- jamies garlic tear and share
- Chow Mein by Thermobelistic
- Chicken, Vegetables and Olives
- WW 7 SP Taco SALAD
- Hot and Smooth Chilli Sauce
- Sticky Pork Belly
- Chicken Enchilada Soup
- Gluten Free Chunky steak, mushroom and mince pie
- Pizza pasta salad
- Chicken and sweet corn soup
- Creamy spinach and mushroom pasta
- Kumara & Feta Bliss Balls
- Maltese Baked Rice