- 180 grams quinoa grains
- 200 grams chicken breast, diced
- 280 grams Sweet Potatoes
- 280 grams broccoli florets
- 900 grams cold water in jug
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 orange juice and zest
- 1 level tablespoons white wine vinagar
- 1 small leaves mint, fresh, shredded
8Recipe is created for
rinse quiona in steaming basket.set aside
place vegetables in varoma dish and chicken in veroma tray.set aside
place water into tmx ,insert steaming basket with rinse quiona,set veroma in position
cook for 16min/varoma/speed4 halfway through cooking,stir vegetables.when cooked place into serving dish and stir through dressing sprinkle with mint can be served warm or cold.
place garlic into mixing bowl and chop for 3 sec/speed 7.scrape dow sides of bowl.
add zest,juice and vinagar and mix for 3/4 secs/speed 4
This recipe is from the Biggest Loser with only 300 calories per serve!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Beef and vegetable stew
- mayo egg free
- Parmigiana Sauce
- Nuts and Bolts (Dairy Free)
- CORNED MEAT, VEGIES & WHITE SAUCE
- Dynamite Shrimps PF Chang's
- Spinach Balls
- CITRUS HOMMUS (with Essential Oils)
- Chinese BBQ Pork (Char Siu)
- Variation Creamy beef curry with cauliflower rice