- 50 g Parmesan cheese, cut into cubes, adjust to taste
- 1 brown onion, cut in half
- 1 clove garlic
- 4 sprigs parsley
- 40 g olive oil
- 125 g bacon, diced
- 100 g Tuscan Salami, diced
- 400 g arborio rice
- 100 g white wine
- 2-3 tablespoons vegetable stock, adjust to taste
- 200 g fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 litre water
- sea salt and black pepper, to taste
1. Place parmesan into mixing bowl and grate 10 seconds / speed 9. Set aside. Clean and dry mixing bowl.
2. Place onion, garlic and parsley into mixing bowl and chop 3 seconds / speed 7. Scrape down sides of bowl.
3. Add salami, bacon, oil and saute 3 minutes / varoma / speed 1.
4. Add rice and wine and saute 2 minutes / 100deg / / Speed 1.
5. Add stock, mushrooms and water and cook 16 minutes / 100deg / / speed 1.
6. Pour into thermomserver, season to taste and stir through reserved parmesan cheese. Allow to rest for a minimum 5 minutes prior to serving.
You can use butterfly for steps 4 and 5 if desired, however cooks evenly without sticking to the base without using.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Veggie Filled Quiche
- Keto Carbonara
- Chloe’s fav Mac n cheese
- Steam Pork Bun
- Kathleen's Butter Chicken (easiest ever)
- Parmesan & Zucchini Waffle
- Gluten Free Pizza Dough
- HCG or Keto Chicken with orange sauce and asparagus
- Easy Mapo Tofu
- PRAWN SAGANAKI WITH FETA - INDIAN STYLE
- Hot Curry Chicken
- Breakfast Acai Bowl
- CREAMY SWEET POTATO SECRET RISOTTO spinach mushrooms parmesan
- Roasted Capsicum and Tomato soup with Goats Cheese
- Shepherds pie
- Apricot Slice
- Wagon Wheel slice
- Capsicum and Potato Tortillas with Olive Tapenade
- Fruit Bread
- CHEESY CHEESY MACARONI
- Breakfast Beans
- Tuna Mornay (Variation)
- Bel’s Satay Chicken
- Variation Pumpkin, Pancetta & Pea Risotto (or 3P Risotto!)