THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 1 package spaghetti number 3
- 1200 grams water
- 2 teaspoon salt
- 80 gram vegetable oil
- 1 --- large brown onion, cut into quarters
- 6 cloves garlic
- 2 --- long red chilli, optional
- 2 tablespoon vegetable stock, EDC
- 2 sprigs corriander, roughly chopped
- 6 spring onions, roughly chopped
- 450 grams salami, sliced
Add 1200 grams water to bowl and heat for 10 mins/100 °/speed 1
Once water has boiled add 10 grams oil and 2 teaspoon salt to the bowl , empty the spaghetti in the hole of the lid.
Cook spaghetti for as long as specified on package on varoma/speed 1, , once cooked drain and put aside in thermoserver to keep warm. [You may want to put the simmering basket on the lid after the spaghetti has all gone into the bowl to stop water splattering everywhere]
Wash and dry TM bowl
Add onion quarters , garlic and chilli, chop for 1sec/speed 6 - needs to be chunky, scrap side of bowl
add 70grams oil and stock , cook on 6mins/varoma/speed 1 or until you hear it sizzle.
Add Salami, corriander and spring onions, cook 1 mins/100 °/ speed 2 just long enough to wilt the greens, taste and add seasoning if required, remember the salami will be a little salty, stir the salami mixer to the cooked spaghetti and enjoy!
Salami Garlic Spaghetti
Add Capsicum with the onions and garlic if desired and or add sour cream witht the salami ,corriander and spring onions if desired
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Genovese pasta
- Singapore Hokkien Mee
- Berry, banana breakfast smoothie
- Hazelnut, pear and apple yoghurt
- Hainanese Chicken Rice
- Mumbai Escort Recipe
- Variation Mealie Meal / Pap
- Chaffles diet doctor
- Aly's Leftovers Stack (Inspired by the Mexican Stack)
- Healthy Banana & Oat Protein Pancakes
- Batter (for Sweet and Sour/ Honey Sesame/ fish etc)
- Poached Eggs Cafe Style (TM5)
- Shrimp Paste Chilli Sauce
- SALMON with LEEK SAUCE
- LEEK SAUCE
- Tarragon Bread - JJ'S SPICY THERMO KITCHEN
- Butter Chicken with texture- JJ's Spicy Thermo Kitchen
- Rosemary Custard - JJ's Spicy Thermo Kitchen
- PEACH CHUTNEY - JJ's Spicy Thermo Kitchen
- PORK WITH BASIL- JJ's Spicy Thermo Kitchen
- Passionfruit slice - JJ's Spicy Thermo Kitchen
- CHILLI - JJ's Spicy Thermo Kitchen
- CARAMELISED ONION AND PORT SAUCE- JJ's Spicy Thermo Kitchen
- SPICY LENTIL SOUP- JJ's Spicy Thermo Kitchen
- Eggless edible cookie dough
- Meringue Cupcakes "skuimpies"
- Hunker Begendi
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice
- Creamy Bacon & Pesto Pasta Sauce
- Variation Healthy chocolate coconut slice
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- Creamy Leche Flan
- Nut free Muesli Bars
- Sugar Cookie Dough
- Genovese pasta
- Cashew Milk (Mylk)