- 40 g Parmesan cheese
- 150 g plain flour
- 40 g Water (chilled)
- 75 g Butter (diced)
- 250 g Can salmon (pink or red)
- 150 g Diced bacon
- 20 g olive oil
- 250 g cream
- 3 --- eggs
- to taste freshly ground pepper
- 0.5 tsp paprika
- to taste fresh baby spinach leaves
1. Grate Parmesan 10 sec. / speed 7. Transfer to bowl & set aside. Do not wash bowl before making the pastry.
2. Preheat oven to 180C. Grease & flour a quiche dish & set aside.
3. Place flour, water & butter into mixing bowl & mix 20 sec. / speed 4.
4. Roll pastry ball on ThermoMat or between baking paper to size of quiche dish. Prick with fork, cover with baking paper & fill with beans to blind bake for 10 mins. at 200C. Allow to cool.
5. Drain salmon, reserving juice, & flake. Remove bones if desired.
6. Place bacon cubes & olive oil into mixing bowl & sauté 3 min / 120 C / reverse / speed stir. Drain bacon through simmering basket & discard fat. Set aside bacon.
7. Place cream, eggs, pepper & paprika into mixing bowl & mix 30 sec. / Speed 4.
8. Place flaked salmon evenly over base of pastry shell; sprinkle over bacon; top with layer of spinach leaves then gently pour over egg mixture. Sprinkle with grated Parmesan.
9. Bake 30-40 minutes or until set.
Pastry adapted from Tuna & Tomato Tart on Recipe Community.
Recipe for filling adapted from The Australian Women’s Weekly New Cookbook.
Hint: Use Quiche Lorraine recipe on Cookidoo or Basic Cook Book Recipe Chip for preparation steps.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Mealie Meal / Pap
- Chaffles diet doctor
- Aly's Leftovers Stack (Inspired by the Mexican Stack)
- Healthy Banana & Oat Protein Pancakes
- Batter (for Sweet and Sour/ Honey Sesame/ fish etc)
- Poached Eggs Cafe Style (TM5)
- Poached Eggs Cafe Style (TM6)
- Creamy chicken pasta / Mac
- Hannah's Pizza Dough
- Chap Chae (Korean Noodles)
- Masala Dosa
- Outlook PST Recovery
- Choc-caramilk Bavarian
- Tomato Sauce
- Paleo Meringue
- Berry Baked Cheesecake
- Mexican Cornmeal Rolls
- Mustard sauce
- TM6 Yogurt - Greek style or Vanilla Flavour
- Ultimate Sponge (Recipe Sandra Walker)
- Spinach and Bacon Cob Loaf Dip
- Low carb cheesecake
- Fridgetatas (steamed egg cups)
- TM6 Creamy coconut yogurt recipe