- 100 grams quinoa grains
- 2 plums
- 1 star anise
- 1 clove
- 1/4 teaspoon raw Organic Honey
- small handful of sultanas
Soak the quinoa overnight with a little bit of lemon juice or apple cider vinegar.
Drain, rinse and add the quinoa to the Thermomix basket with 500g water. Place the star anise and clove at the bottom of the basket under the quinoa and cook for 15 minutes at 100.C on speed 4.
Discard the water and add the plums to the TM bowl and blend for 30 seconds on speed 4.
Remove the star anise and clove from the basket and mix the plum mixture with the quinoa and add sultanas and honey.
Garnish with desiccated coconut and enjoy.
Desiccated coconut is lovely with this dish either used as garnish or mix through.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Mealie Meal / Pap
- Chaffles diet doctor
- Aly's Leftovers Stack (Inspired by the Mexican Stack)
- Healthy Banana & Oat Protein Pancakes
- Batter (for Sweet and Sour/ Honey Sesame/ fish etc)
- Poached Eggs Cafe Style (TM5)
- Poached Eggs Cafe Style (TM6)
- Creamy chicken pasta / Mac
- Hannah's Pizza Dough
- Chap Chae (Korean Noodles)
- Masala Dosa
- Outlook PST Recovery
- Orange, Basil and Chicken Risotto
- Blueberry Quinoa with Cinnamon and Honey
- Sugar Free Tomato Sauce
- Plum, Nettle and Honey Juice
- Banana, Date and Cardamom Muffins
- Apricot and Ginger Bliss Balls
- Lemon Yoghurt Cake
- Date and Macadamia Bliss Balls
- Sugar Free Lemonade with Verjuice
- Coffee and Cardamom Custard
- Pear and Blueberry Muffins with Hidden Greens