- 100 grams quinoa grains
- 2 plums
- 1 star anise
- 1 clove
- 1/4 teaspoon raw Organic Honey
- small handful of sultanas
Soak the quinoa overnight with a little bit of lemon juice or apple cider vinegar.
Drain, rinse and add the quinoa to the Thermomix basket with 500g water. Place the star anise and clove at the bottom of the basket under the quinoa and cook for 15 minutes at 100.C on speed 4.
Discard the water and add the plums to the TM bowl and blend for 30 seconds on speed 4.
Remove the star anise and clove from the basket and mix the plum mixture with the quinoa and add sultanas and honey.
Garnish with desiccated coconut and enjoy.
Desiccated coconut is lovely with this dish either used as garnish or mix through.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Outlook PST Recovery
- Kuttu Ki Khicdi
- Salmon Quiche
- EJJA ( Lebanese Egg Fritters)
- Squishy (Kids Favourite Veggie Quiche)
- Buster's Dog Food Stew
- Spicy Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Raula’s Bazella
- Gluten Free Shortcrust Pastry
- Orange and Coconut Granola by Jess Sepel
- Spinach and ricotta pie
- Chinese Cabbage and Pork Bun
- Orange, Basil and Chicken Risotto
- Blueberry Quinoa with Cinnamon and Honey
- Sugar Free Tomato Sauce
- Plum, Nettle and Honey Juice
- Banana, Date and Cardamom Muffins
- Apricot and Ginger Bliss Balls
- Lemon Yoghurt Cake
- Date and Macadamia Bliss Balls
- Sugar Free Lemonade with Verjuice
- Coffee and Cardamom Custard
- Pear and Blueberry Muffins with Hidden Greens
- Jamie Oliver’s eggplant dhal
- Dairy free creamy broccoli soup
- Quick Pumpkin Soup
- Tostadas - Jo Whitton
- Non Veg Momos
- Chai powder spice mix and chai latte with cinnamon sugar
- Thai Green Curry Recipe With Spring Vegetables:
- Zucchini Fritters
- TVP Bolognese (Vegan)
- Curried Sausages
- Slow cooked Curried Sausages - with hidden veggies
- Slow Cooked Silverside/Corned Beef