- 1 onion
- 100 grams Cheddar cheese
- 200 grams feta cheese, 3 cm
- 10 eggs
- 100 grams Fresh Baby Spinach
- 350 grams pumpkin
- 800 grams water
- 350 grams sweet potato
- 300 grams potato
1h 20minPreparation 20minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. place onion in bowl 3 secs/speed 5 place in clean bowl,
2. cheese in bowl 5 sec/ speed 5, then add feta chop 3 sec/ speed 5 place all ingerdiants with onion set a side.
3. place eggs, spinach in mixing bowl mix 5 sec/speed 5,
transfer to onion and cheese bowl.
rinse mixing bowl.
4. place water in bowlplace varoma into position, place in pumpkin, potato, sweet potato in the varoma cook for 10mins/ varoma/ speed 1. toss all vegies cook again for 10 mins/ varoma/ speed 1.
5. transfer cooked vegies to the chesse and egg bowl. combine and mix,
bake for 20-30 mins on 200c or untill lighty golden.
serve hot or cool its up to up
chnge veges if you like
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lebanese Cabbage Rolls
- Nan's Keens Curry Whatever you want it to be.
- Bacon Fried Cabbage
- Cauliflower & Chicken Salad
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Wazza's Creamy Pasta with Hot Smoked Salmon
- Chicken, bacon, spinach and cheese calzones
- DinnerWinner Curry
- Variation Easy chicken kimchi
- Easy chicken kimchi
- Mexican-Inspired Baked Chicken Wraps with Avocado Dip
- Mushroom and Pancetta Risotto
- Homemade Sprinkles (Royal Icing | egg free)
- The best beef burger patties-Gluten free
- Strawberry Mint Lemonade
- Cheat's sourdough
- onion sauce
- Basic Baleada
- CWA Afghan Biscuits
- Lebanese Cabbage Rolls
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Sweet Chilli Relish / Jam
- CHICKEN AND PRAWN LAKSA