- 1 onion
- 100 grams Cheddar cheese
- 200 grams feta cheese, 3 cm
- 10 eggs
- 100 grams Fresh Baby Spinach
- 350 grams pumpkin
- 800 grams water
- 350 grams sweet potato
- 300 grams potato
1h 20minPreparation 20minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. place onion in bowl 3 secs/speed 5 place in clean bowl,
2. cheese in bowl 5 sec/ speed 5, then add feta chop 3 sec/ speed 5 place all ingerdiants with onion set a side.
3. place eggs, spinach in mixing bowl mix 5 sec/speed 5,
transfer to onion and cheese bowl.
rinse mixing bowl.
4. place water in bowlplace varoma into position, place in pumpkin, potato, sweet potato in the varoma cook for 10mins/ varoma/ speed 1. toss all vegies cook again for 10 mins/ varoma/ speed 1.
5. transfer cooked vegies to the chesse and egg bowl. combine and mix,
bake for 20-30 mins on 200c or untill lighty golden.
serve hot or cool its up to up
chnge veges if you like
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Grape jelly
- BBQ Smokey Sauce
- Quick Apricot & Coconut Bliss Balls - Nut & Sugar Free
- Pasta-less Lasagne
- Chicken and Yoghurt Curry (Dahi Murgh)
- Garlic and Caper Aioli
- F45 Sweet Potato Pancakes
- F45 Cacao Bliss Balls
- Satay coconut curried vegetables
- Poached Chicken in Lemongrass Broth
- Grandma's Anzac Biscuits
- Jelly cakes