- 1 onion
- 100 grams Cheddar cheese
- 200 grams feta cheese, 3 cm
- 10 eggs
- 100 grams Fresh Baby Spinach
- 350 grams pumpkin
- 800 grams water
- 350 grams sweet potato
- 300 grams potato
1h 20minPreparation 20minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. place onion in bowl 3 secs/speed 5 place in clean bowl,
2. cheese in bowl 5 sec/ speed 5, then add feta chop 3 sec/ speed 5 place all ingerdiants with onion set a side.
3. place eggs, spinach in mixing bowl mix 5 sec/speed 5,
transfer to onion and cheese bowl.
rinse mixing bowl.
4. place water in bowlplace varoma into position, place in pumpkin, potato, sweet potato in the varoma cook for 10mins/ varoma/ speed 1. toss all vegies cook again for 10 mins/ varoma/ speed 1.
5. transfer cooked vegies to the chesse and egg bowl. combine and mix,
bake for 20-30 mins on 200c or untill lighty golden.
serve hot or cool its up to up
chnge veges if you like
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Raula’s Bazella
- Gluten Free Shortcrust Pastry
- Orange and Coconut Granola by Jess Sepel
- Spinach and ricotta pie
- Chinese Cabbage and Pork Bun
- South African Slap Mielie Pap
- Lebanese Cabbage Rolls
- Nan's Keens Curry Whatever you want it to be.
- Bacon Fried Cabbage
- Cauliflower & Chicken Salad
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Wazza's Creamy Pasta with Hot Smoked Salmon
- Choc Peppermint Fudgey Bean Biscuits- Egg, gluten and nut free.
- Chocolate Hot Cross Buns
- White Chocolate and Apricot Hot Cross Buns
- Marinara Sauce
- Easy Peel Steamed Peaches
- Corn and Zucchini Fritters with Chives (Gluten Free)
- Broccoli cheese bites
- Veg biryani
- Mums best ever pasta sauce
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Zucchini Donuts
- Passionfruit Jelly cakes with Vanilla Custard Cream filling