- 1 onion
- 100 grams Cheddar cheese
- 200 grams feta cheese, 3 cm
- 10 eggs
- 100 grams Fresh Baby Spinach
- 350 grams pumpkin
- 800 grams water
- 350 grams sweet potato
- 300 grams potato
1h 20minPreparation 20minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1. place onion in bowl 3 secs/speed 5 place in clean bowl,
2. cheese in bowl 5 sec/ speed 5, then add feta chop 3 sec/ speed 5 place all ingerdiants with onion set a side.
3. place eggs, spinach in mixing bowl mix 5 sec/speed 5,
transfer to onion and cheese bowl.
rinse mixing bowl.
4. place water in bowlplace varoma into position, place in pumpkin, potato, sweet potato in the varoma cook for 10mins/ varoma/ speed 1. toss all vegies cook again for 10 mins/ varoma/ speed 1.
5. transfer cooked vegies to the chesse and egg bowl. combine and mix,
bake for 20-30 mins on 200c or untill lighty golden.
serve hot or cool its up to up
Accessories you need
chnge veges if you like
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Potato and Rosemary Gratin (Clone from River Cottage Australia).
- Ukrainian Crepes
- Gluten Free Dagwood Dog in Sausage Roll Maker
- Chilli Chicken Saag
- Impossible quiche
- Potsticker dumplings and broth
- Zucchini Bacon & Cheese Slice
- Seafood Curry Laksa
- Deep Pan Pizza Dough
- Sweet and sour pork with steamed rice
- Corn and Vegetable Fritters
- Mee Rebus
- Slow cooked lamb, sweet potato mash and steamed cabbage
- Boobie Biscuits
- sweet chestnut
- Purple sweet potato soymilk
- Tofu Pudding
- Savoury Scones
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- GF Pea and Ham Soup
- Sweet curried prawns
- Lou's Best Lasagna ... EVER!!!
- PIZZA BASE (GLUTEN FREE, CORN FREE, SULPHUR FREE, NUT FREE)