- 250 g Chicken, diced, 3 cm cubes, par frozen
- 250 g green prawns, peeled, par frozen
- 2 spring onions/shallots
- 1 can water chestnuts, drained
- 40 g fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon white pepper, ground
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar, or palm sugar
- 40 g oyster sauce
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled
- Oil for stir frying
- 1 package Pad Thai Rice Noodles
- Boiling water
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoons fishsauce
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- corriander leaves torn
- Shallots, thinly sliced
- lime wedges
- peanuts, crushed
Place garlic in bowl and chop for 2 sec/ speed 7
Add chicken and finely chop by pressing turbo twice
Add green prawns, sping onions water chestnuts and chop for 3-5 sec/ speed 7 depending on your perferred consistancy
add fish sauce, oyster sauce, white pepper, sugar and mix on speed 4/ reverse for 8 secs until incorparated.
Heat up wok, add oil and brown mince over med/high heat.
Place rice noodle in thermoserver and cover with boiling water for 5 mins.
Once soft, pour into the simmer basket and refresh with cold water and drain.
Add noodles to the wok and toss with meat.
Add oyster sauce, fish sauce, sesame oil and sugar and combine
Place on large platter or individual plates and garnish with corriander, spring onions, bean sprouts, peanuts and lime.
Mince chicken and prawns
Ommit nuts for a nut free version
Add you favourite chilli sauce or fresh chillies for a little spice.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chinese Cabbage and Pork Bun
- South African Slap Mielie Pap
- Lebanese Cabbage Rolls
- Nan's Keens Curry Whatever you want it to be.
- Bacon Fried Cabbage
- Cauliflower & Chicken Salad
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Wazza's Creamy Pasta with Hot Smoked Salmon
- Chicken, bacon, spinach and cheese calzones
- DinnerWinner Curry
- Variation Easy chicken kimchi
- Easy chicken kimchi
- Melting Moments
- Plum Torte
- Artichoke Dip
- Rich Vanilla Bean Icecream
- Chocolate Rough Slice
- Vietnamese Chicken Noodle Soup
- Italian Style Meatloaf with rich porcini sauce
- Pear and Apple Chutney
- MULLED WINE AND PEAR SORBET
- Steamed Prawn and Chicken Dumplings
- Honey Soy Chicken Drumsticks
- Chocolate Crackles
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Brown sugar and toffee cookies
- Pot set yoghurt
- Vegan espresso coconut cream caramel
- One-banana Banana Bread
- Janine's Rez B Haleeb (Rice Pudding)
- Caramilk Cheesecake
- Banana and white chocolate brownies
- Turkish simit
- Lemon Slice
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins
- Tracy’s Beef Rendang