- 1 onion, halved
- 3 clove garlic
- 20 grams Butter
- 200 grams pumpkin, cut into 2cm pieces
- 400 grams coconut milk
- 1 level teaspoons Vegetable stock paste
- 10 grams fish sauce
- pinch cayenne pepper
- 100 grams green beans
- 5 piece crumbed chicken burger, oven or pan cooked
- 2 stalks spring onion, sliced
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place 1 onion (halved) and garlic into the thermomix .
2 sec, speed 6
weigh in 20 grams butter and cook 3mins 90 deg sp2
- Add curry and cook 2 mins 90 deg sp1
add cubed pumpkin to and cook 4mins 100deg without measuring cup
start cooking chicken in either oven or pan
- add coconut milk, vegetable stock paste, fish sauce, pinch of cayenne pepper to and cook 14 mins 100 deg without measuring cup
- add green beans to and cook further 3 mins 100 deg without measuring cup
when finished slice chicken and place in a bowl of cous cous or rice and pour sauce of the top and garnish
This can also be used with just vegetables, other meat or seafood
Recipe can also be altered for a larger quantity. If you dont fancy chicken you can add other meats or just vegetables.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken, bacon, spinach and cheese calzones
- DinnerWinner Curry
- Variation Easy chicken kimchi
- Easy chicken kimchi
- Mexican-Inspired Baked Chicken Wraps with Avocado Dip
- Mushroom and Pancetta Risotto
- Green Chicken Curry with Jasmine Rice
- Variation Zucchini Slice gluten free
- Zucchini and corn fritters
- Vegan clone Kaffir Lime Curry
- Choo Chee Curry (mild version)
- Chia Apple and Almond Porridge
- Tuna Dip
- Custard Cake
- Choc Caramel Slice- made with Caramel Condensed Milk.
- Zucchini and Potato Soup
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- Peanut butter brownie bliss balls
- Sweet corn fritters
- Cheesy green capsicum chicken
- Easy as apple tea cake
- Stirfry greeg beans with potato
- Cheats Peach or Apple Kuchen
- Sam's Simple Satay