- 120 grams leek, white only, chopped
- 500 grams tomato, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 40 grams olive oil
- 100 grams tomato paste
- 3 slice bacon
- 3 grams black peper
- 8 gram basil
- 1 dash salt
- 1000 grams potato gnocchi, from EDC or bought
- 100 grams parmesen cheese, cubed
- 2 leaves Lettuce, shredded for garnish
Place Parmesan in TM bowl 10 seconds speed 9 set aside.
Add Bacon pieces into bowl Lock Lid position and Turbo 1 second at a time until bacon lightly shredded. Set aside.
Add Chopped leek and garlic chop 2 seconds speed 5.
Add bacon and oil, saute 2 minutes Varoma speed 1. Add tomato paste and diced tomato Cook Varoma speed 1 backwards 5 minutes. Add roughly chopped basil.
Boil Kettle pour into thermoserver to heat and discard.
Place prepared Gnocchi into thermoserver and pour sauce from Tm bowl over Gnocci , Dress with parmessan Cheese. Bon Appatito
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Mealie Meal / Pap
- Chaffles diet doctor
- Aly's Leftovers Stack (Inspired by the Mexican Stack)
- Healthy Banana & Oat Protein Pancakes
- Batter (for Sweet and Sour/ Honey Sesame/ fish etc)
- Poached Eggs Cafe Style (TM5)
- Poached Eggs Cafe Style (TM6)
- Creamy chicken pasta / Mac
- Hannah's Pizza Dough
- Chap Chae (Korean Noodles)
- Masala Dosa
- Outlook PST Recovery