- 120 grams leek, white only, chopped
- 500 grams tomato, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 40 grams olive oil
- 100 grams tomato paste
- 3 slice bacon
- 3 grams black peper
- 8 gram basil
- 1 dash salt
- 1000 grams potato gnocchi, from EDC or bought
- 100 grams parmesen cheese, cubed
- 2 leaves Lettuce, shredded for garnish
Place Parmesan in TM bowl 10 seconds speed 9 set aside.
Add Bacon pieces into bowl Lock Lid position and Turbo 1 second at a time until bacon lightly shredded. Set aside.
Add Chopped leek and garlic chop 2 seconds speed 5.
Add bacon and oil, saute 2 minutes Varoma speed 1. Add tomato paste and diced tomato Cook Varoma speed 1 backwards 5 minutes. Add roughly chopped basil.
Boil Kettle pour into thermoserver to heat and discard.
Place prepared Gnocchi into thermoserver and pour sauce from Tm bowl over Gnocci , Dress with parmessan Cheese. Bon Appatito
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gluten Free Shortcrust Pastry
- Orange and Coconut Granola by Jess Sepel
- Spinach and ricotta pie
- Chinese Cabbage and Pork Bun
- South African Slap Mielie Pap
- Lebanese Cabbage Rolls
- Nan's Keens Curry Whatever you want it to be.
- Bacon Fried Cabbage
- Cauliflower & Chicken Salad
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Wazza's Creamy Pasta with Hot Smoked Salmon
- Chicken, bacon, spinach and cheese calzones
- Low carb fathead dough
- Baked Falafel Bites
- Savory lentil mince with Rice and Tofu
- creamy parmesan sauce or dip
- Thai basil chilli chicken blade cover
- Garlicky Chicken and Spring Vegetable Risotto
- Bacon & Cheese Rolls - Mixquisite
- Savoury Mini Muffins
- Zopf (Swiss Milk Bread)
- Apple-Cinnamon Choc Chip Muffin
- FISH FILLETS 'ALLO STILE GENNARO CONTALDO'
- PERFECTLY CHOCOLATE CAKE/CUPCAKE