- 120 grams leek, white only, chopped
- 500 grams tomato, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 40 grams olive oil
- 100 grams tomato paste
- 3 slice bacon
- 3 grams black peper
- 8 gram basil
- 1 dash salt
- 1000 grams potato gnocchi, from EDC or bought
- 100 grams parmesen cheese, cubed
- 2 leaves Lettuce, shredded for garnish
Place Parmesan in TM bowl 10 seconds speed 9 set aside.
Add Bacon pieces into bowl Lock Lid position and Turbo 1 second at a time until bacon lightly shredded. Set aside.
Add Chopped leek and garlic chop 2 seconds speed 5.
Add bacon and oil, saute 2 minutes Varoma speed 1. Add tomato paste and diced tomato Cook Varoma speed 1 backwards 5 minutes. Add roughly chopped basil.
Boil Kettle pour into thermoserver to heat and discard.
Place prepared Gnocchi into thermoserver and pour sauce from Tm bowl over Gnocci , Dress with parmessan Cheese. Bon Appatito
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Garlic Soup
- Blue Cheese and Caper Butter
- Old-Fashioned Cooked Mayonnaise
- Roasted Carrot & Garlic Dip
- Cauliflower, Paneer and Pea Curry:
- Sweet Potato & Lentil Soup
- Creamy chicken pasta / Mac
- Pumpkin spiced cookies
- Lasagne with Spinach and Ricotta
- Date, Apricot and Orange Scones
- Variation Balti Beef Curry
- Curried Sausages