- 250 grams short pasta (e.g. penne, conchiglie, fusilli)
- .5 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 onion brown
- 30 grams Butter
- 500 grams full cream milk
- 50 grams plain four
- 250 grams cream
- 150 grams Pizza Cheese
- 350 grams tuna
- 1 fresh corn cob, kernels only
- 2 heaped tablespoon fresh breadcrumbs
- 2 heaped tablespoons Grated Parmesan
1h 5minPreparation 15minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place 1.2 liters of water into the TM bowl. Add a pinch of salt and a splash of oil.
Cook for 8-10 mins/100'C/speed 1
Add pasta to TM bowl
Cook 8-10 mins/100'C//speed 1. Replace the MC with the simmer basket
Drain pasta and keep warm in a Thermoserver
Place onion in the TM bowl. Chop 5 secs/speed 5
Scrap down sides of bowl and rechop if required
Add butter to TM bowl And sauté 5 mins/varoma/speed 1
Add milk, cream and flour to TM bowl. Cook 7mins/90'C/speed 4
Add cheese, tuna and corn to TM bowl. Combine 10 secs//speed 5. Use spatula to help bring mixture off the sides of the bowl
Pour the sauce over the pasta and gently mix until well combined
Pour into baking dish. Sprinkle with fresh breadcrumbs and parmesan
Bake for 20-30 mins at 180'C or until golden brown
Cook Mornay Sauce
This dish freezes and defrosts well
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken, bacon, spinach and cheese calzones
- DinnerWinner Curry
- Variation Easy chicken kimchi
- Easy chicken kimchi
- Mexican-Inspired Baked Chicken Wraps with Avocado Dip
- Mushroom and Pancetta Risotto
- Green Chicken Curry with Jasmine Rice
- Sweet curry with crumbed chicken on cous cous
- Variation Zucchini Slice gluten free
- Zucchini and corn fritters
- Vegan clone Kaffir Lime Curry
- Choo Chee Curry (mild version)