- 250 grams short pasta (e.g. penne, conchiglie, fusilli)
- .5 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 onion brown
- 30 grams Butter
- 500 grams full cream milk
- 50 grams plain four
- 250 grams cream
- 150 grams Pizza Cheese
- 350 grams tuna
- 1 fresh corn cob, kernels only
- 2 heaped tablespoon fresh breadcrumbs
- 2 heaped tablespoons Grated Parmesan
1h 5minPreparation 15minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
Place 1.2 liters of water into the TM bowl. Add a pinch of salt and a splash of oil.
Cook for 8-10 mins/100'C/speed 1
Add pasta to TM bowl
Cook 8-10 mins/100'C//speed 1. Replace the MC with the simmer basket
Drain pasta and keep warm in a Thermoserver
Place onion in the TM bowl. Chop 5 secs/speed 5
Scrap down sides of bowl and rechop if required
Add butter to TM bowl And sauté 5 mins/varoma/speed 1
Add milk, cream and flour to TM bowl. Cook 7mins/90'C/speed 4
Add cheese, tuna and corn to TM bowl. Combine 10 secs//speed 5. Use spatula to help bring mixture off the sides of the bowl
Pour the sauce over the pasta and gently mix until well combined
Pour into baking dish. Sprinkle with fresh breadcrumbs and parmesan
Bake for 20-30 mins at 180'C or until golden brown
Cook Mornay Sauce
This dish freezes and defrosts well
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Blue Cheese and Caper Butter
- Venetian Biscuits
- Chocolate Coconut Biscuits
- Old-Fashioned Cooked Mayonnaise
- Super simple Orange and poppy seed cake...perfect for kids to make!
- Creamy chicken pasta / Mac
- The Best butter cream frosting
- Date, Apricot and Orange Scones
- Failed Macaron/Meringue AKA Overwhipped egg white kisses
- Creamy tomato bisque
- Quick and easy Chinese chicken & corn soup
- Banana Muffin - Cafe Style