- 400 g flour
- 200 g water
- 2 teaspoon salt
- --- extra flour for rolling, and cutting
- hot water
- soup stock (meat/veg.), yummy oily!
- soy sauce (i use veg.stock paste)
- veg. cooked/raw (your choice)
- white or black pepper
- sesame oil (option)
- almond butter (option), とんこつっぽくなる
- extra oil of your choice (option)
- garlic (option)
1h 30minPreparation 1h 30minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. put in flour, water, salt in bowl.
2. knead for 2 min - scrape, knead into one piece
3. take it out to a pyrex bowl or wrap up in thermomat-make sure it dosn't dry out
4. rest it for more than 1 hour.
prepare soup while udon is resting
put all soup ingr. 5-8min./100c/sp2
if using Almond butter wiz up 30sec/sp8 at the end.
5. roll out 3-5mm - pasta maker is very useful
(hung dry 10min. or later )
6. cut into noodle - pasta maker is very useful
(hung dry 10min. here)
7. cook in boiling water for 2-4min.
8. strain and wash with cold water and rinse well.
9. serve in a bowl then put soup & toppings of your choice.
Pasta maker is very useful
may seem a lot of salt but washes out in boiling water cooking
I mix in vegetable(ie. pumpkin,cabbage,carrots,zucchini) reduce in water,
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Orange and Coconut Granola by Jess Sepel
- Spinach and ricotta pie
- Chinese Cabbage and Pork Bun
- South African Slap Mielie Pap
- Lebanese Cabbage Rolls
- Nan's Keens Curry Whatever you want it to be.
- Bacon Fried Cabbage
- Cauliflower & Chicken Salad
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Wazza's Creamy Pasta with Hot Smoked Salmon
- Chicken, bacon, spinach and cheese calzones
- DinnerWinner Curry
- Chocolate Panforte
- Grant's Green Sauce
- Beetroot Smoothie (GF DF NF AIP)
- Peanut butter short bread
- Nigella's Chocolate Gingerbread
- Double layer chocolate frosted Birthday cake
- Healthy Chocolate, Raspberry and Blueberry muffins
- GF DF Savoury Muffins
- Choc Quinoa Brownie
- Super Hot Chilli Jam