- 1 Scallion Onion, halved
- 1 Leek - the white part - washed, roughly chopped
- 30 grams canola or olive oil
- 1 rasher of bacon, Roughly chopped into 1 cm cubes
- 300 grams pumpkin, Thinly sliced (approx 3cm by 2cm)
- 200 grams potato thinly sliced, approx 3cm by 2cm)
- 1 heaped tablespoon vegetable stock
- 140 grams water
- 80 grams parmesan grated
- 35 grams Liddells Lactose free cream
- 5 eggs
Recipe is created for
1. Put onion, leek & bacon (if adding) into mixing bowl and chop for
4 sec/speed 5.
2. Add oil and saute 7 min/ Varoma/ speed 1
3. Insert butterfly. Add sliced pumpkin and potatoes, water and
stock. Cook 13 mins/ Varoma/ "Counter-clockwise operation" / speed "Gentle stir setting"
4. Remove butterfly. Drain the onion, leek, potatoes and
pumpkin into tmx basket then set aside into a large bowl.
5. Add grated cheese, cream and eggs into mixing bowl. Mix 15
secs/ speed 6.
6. Pour into the large bowl and mix together with potatoes,
pumpkin, leek and onion.
7. Grease a deep frying pan (with a oven proof handle) and
8. Pour mixture into frying pan. Cook until golden brown around the
9. Put the frying pan into the grill to brown the top. For the more
skilled cook turn onto plate and carefully slide into fying pan to
brown other side. Use a large plate to serve and cut into wedges.
Serve with salad.
Accessories you need
Tastes like potato bake with a healthy twist.
This is a varient of the spanish potato omelet in the my way of cooking cookbook.
1. Leave the Bacon out for a vegetarion opton. Swap pumpkin or leek for other veggies.
2. If you aren't lactose intolerant use normal cream.
3. Save the strained butter to use in a savory dish. It has fantastic flavour.
4. If you aren't salycilate intolerant add other vegetables.
5. Instead of frying as a frittata try baking the mixture in muffin trays. Great for kids lunchboxes and picnics. They can be eaten cold.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sri Lanken Cashew and Coconut Curry Paste (clone of Passage to India)
- Perfect Chicken & Vegetable Pot Pies
- Gluten free pasta
- Ibu Sambal
- Simple Gluten Free Pizza Bases
- Honey Chicken
- CREAMY TOMATO AND CHICKEN FETTUCINE
- Korma Paste
- Apricot Chicken with french onion soup powder mix
- Vegan Creamy tomato and pepperoni fettuccine
- Devilled Chicken
- Pumpkin, Broccoli and Ricotta Pasta Bake
- My Everyday White Bread
- Coffee Streusel Muffins
- Treens Thai Pumpkin & Kumera Soup
- Passionfruit Slice
- Sandwhich Bread
- Gluten free sandwich bread
- Chorizo Fettucini with Spinach, Parmesan & Lemon Herb Butter
- Strawberry jelly slice
- Birria Tacos - TikTok Tacos
- Chelsea Winter Morrocan Chicken and Apricot Salad
- Anzac Biccies
- Cheats High Protein Nacho’s