- 150 g self-raising flour
- 1/4 teaspoon bicarbonate soda
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 310 g corn kernels, rinsed & drained
- 1 zucchini, quartered
- 3 coriander leaves, (I used perennial coriander which is long leafed, I cut the centre stalk out & halve the leaves)
- Salt & Pepper
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Add the zucchini and the coriander to the TM bowl and blitz for 3 secs / speed 5. Scrape down sides of the bowl
- Add all the remaining ingredients, including salt and pepper, to the bowl and mix for 20 secs / / speed 3
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl and mix for a further 20 secs / / speed 3
- Let stand for 15 minutes
- While mixture is standing, heat and grease a large frying pan with butter
- Drop tablespoons of mixture into heated pan, allowing room between each one for spreading. Cook until bubbles form on surface and begin to break, then turn pikelets and cook the other side
Absolutely delicious served with sweet chilli sauce and sour cream
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lebanese Cabbage Rolls
- Nan's Keens Curry Whatever you want it to be.
- Bacon Fried Cabbage
- Cauliflower & Chicken Salad
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Wazza's Creamy Pasta with Hot Smoked Salmon
- Chicken, bacon, spinach and cheese calzones
- DinnerWinner Curry
- Variation Easy chicken kimchi
- Easy chicken kimchi
- Mexican-Inspired Baked Chicken Wraps with Avocado Dip
- Mushroom and Pancetta Risotto
- Pineapple, Mango & Coconut Cookies (no sugar)
- The best beef burger patties-Gluten free
- CWA Afghan Biscuits
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake
- Variation Creme Anglaise
- Raspberry and lemon curd cake
- Variation To "My Savoury Mince"
- New York Baked Cheesecake
- Dotty’s favourite Light fruit cake
- Chocolate Magic Cake
- Steamed date, fig and chocolate puddings with caramel sauce