- 500 g cauliflower, approx half of one large cauli
- 500 g Boiling water
- 2 eggs
- 75 g Mozzarella Cheese
- 75 g Tasty cheese
- 1 tbsp dried mixed herbs
- salt & pepper
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
**Pre heat oven to 200 deg
1. Roughly chop cauliflower into pieces and add to TM bowl. Chop - 5 sec/speed 4.5
2. Place cauliflower into rice basket and insert into TM bowl. Pour in boiling water and cook - 10 min/Varoma temp/speed 2
3. Remove rice basket and run under cold water to cool cauliflower
4. Place cauliflower into a nutbag and squeeze as much water out as possible. It is important to take your time and do this step properly!
5. Place cauliflower back into TM bowl and add eggs, cheese, herbs, salt and pepper and mix - 20 sec/speed 4
6. Remove mixture from bowl and place onto a baking tray lined with baking paper. Using a spatula, gently make a flat pizza shape and bake for 25-30 min, or until golden brown
7. Remove from oven and top with favourite ingredients, and bake until cooked. Or just eat it as is... Enjoy!
Accessories you need
If you don't have a nut bag, you can use any fine cloth such as muslin; something that will let fluid pass through.
It is important to squueze as much moisture out as possible.
This dough will be stable enough to handle and pick up and eat, like a regular pizza dough.
Created after alot of research into different cauliflower pizza bases but the main inspiration came after reading a recipe from jocooks.com
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Veggie Fritters
- Vegan Dhal Tadka
- Vegan Dahl Makhani
- Okonomiyaki (Japanese pancake)
- Thermofied by Nads - MN Mujadara
- Palak "Paneer" (with halloumi)
- Variation Vegetarian nachos
- Variation Mexican beans
- Baked beans alkalise cleanse friendly
- ZUCCHINI AND CARROT FRITTERS – EGG FREE
- Khichari / Kachari / Kacaharee / Kachari / Kchree /
- Janine's Spicy Popcorn Cauliflower - Thermie and Friends
- Smashed Pea and Haloumi Fritters
- Pumpkin and Feta Muffins
- Creamy Lemon Biscuit Bars
- Simply Delicious Spinach and Ricotta Cannelloni
- Mexican Chicken and Corn Bake
- Kids in the Kitchen - White Chocolate and Apricot Easter Roughs
- Wholemeal Spelt (Refined Sugar Free) Banana and Coconut Loaf
- Simple Coconut Chicken Curry with Hidden Veggies for the Kids
- Easy & Delicious Christmas Brandy Custard
- Vegan - 10 second - Choc Mint Mousse (with peppermint essential oil)
- Natural Fruit Flavouring for Yoghurt (with added protein hit and free from refined sugar)
- Mini Cheesy Vegetarian Party Quiches