- 35 g olive oil
- 1 onion, peeled and quartered
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 Tbl curry paste (use your favourite)
- 1 carrot, peeled and roughly chopped
- 440 g can chickpeas, drained
- 45 g toasted cashews
- Handful of coriander
- 40 g fresh breadcrumbs
- 40 g plain or spelt flour
- Wholemeal buns, yoghurt, spinach leaves and sweet chilli sauce, to serve
8Recipe is created for
Add cashews and coriander to TM bowl and pulse twice on Turbo. Remove and set aside.
Add onion and garlic to TM bowl and chop 3 seconds on speed 7.
Add 15g oil and saute 5 minutes, 100 degrees, speed 1.
Add curry paste and cook another 2 minutes, 100 degrees, speed 1.
Add carrot, chop speed 7 for 3-4 seconds and cook another 2 minutes, 100 degrees, speed 1.
Add chickpeas and mix on speed 4-5 for 10 seconds, using spatula if required,
Add breadcrumbs, coriander and cashews and mix for about 10 seconds on reverse, speed 1.
Divide the mixture into four equal portions and shape into 1.5cm thick patties.
Place flour on a plate and dip each patty in flour to coat.
Heat remaining oil in a frypan and cook the patties 2 minutes each side or until golden brown.
Assemble burgers in buns with a dollop of yogurt, some spinach leaves and sweet chilli sauce.
(Adapted from a Family Circle recipe)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- vegan chickpea loaf
- Vegan Spaghetti Bolognese (adapted from I Quit Sugar/Sami Bloom)
- Misty Moos Dahl
- Spinach and Ricotta Ravioli in Creamy Pesto Sauce
- LCHF egg curry
- Pumpkin Lasagne
- Hops biz zejt
- Stuffed Peppers
- Three Colour Fritatta
- Caribbean Vegan Potato and Chickpea Curry
- Pad see ew
- Cauliflower Fried rice - egg free, Vegan, Simple