- 50 gram wholemeal bread
- 50 gram Parmesan cheese, Or cheddar
- 1 --- brown onion
- 1 --- garlic clove
- 25 g olive oil
- 800 g eggplant, Slice into 0.5cm rounds
- 800 g Crushed tomato, Tinned
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- Salt and pepper, To taste
8Recipe is created for
Place 50g wholemeal bread in jug for 8 seconds speed 8
wash and dry bowl
Place quartered onion and garlic into jug, speed 6 for 5 seconds.
scrape down sides, add oil then cook for 3 minutes, 100 degrees speed 1
meanwhile place cut eggplant rounds into varoma, you will end to use both trays.
One onion and garlic cooked, add tomato, oregano and salt and pepper.
place varoma on top then cook for 17 minutes, varoma temp, speed 2.
once done, grease oven proof dish, add some of the tomato mixture, then enough eggplant to make first layer of dish, keep repeating with the rest of tomato then eggplant, final layer is the crumb mixture.
bake 180 for about 30 mins or until brown
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Spaghetti Bolognese (adapted from I Quit Sugar/Sami Bloom)
- Misty Moos Dahl
- Spinach and Ricotta Ravioli in Creamy Pesto Sauce
- LCHF egg curry
- Pumpkin Lasagne
- Hops biz zejt
- Stuffed Peppers
- Three Colour Fritatta
- Caribbean Vegan Potato and Chickpea Curry
- Pad see ew
- Cauliflower Fried rice - egg free, Vegan, Simple
- Apple & Onion Parcels
- Eggplant Parmigana
- Sweet Potato, Chickpea & Eggplant Hotpot
- Variation KASUNDI - Spicy Indian Chutney
- Dairy Free Pasta Free Lasagne
- Vegan coconut chickpea curry
- Thai Vegetable Soup
- FODMAP friendly Eggplant Curry
- Spicy and Smokey Salmon dip
- Italian sausage, eggplant and bean casserole
- Eggplant Parmigiana
- Vegetarian NOT meatballs (nut free)
- Coconut Cashew & Chicken Curry