- 50 gram wholemeal bread
- 50 gram Parmesan cheese, Or cheddar
- 1 --- brown onion
- 1 --- garlic clove
- 25 g olive oil
- 800 g eggplant, Slice into 0.5cm rounds
- 800 g Crushed tomato, Tinned
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- Salt and pepper, To taste
8Recipe is created for
Place 50g wholemeal bread in jug for 8 seconds speed 8
wash and dry bowl
Place quartered onion and garlic into jug, speed 6 for 5 seconds.
scrape down sides, add oil then cook for 3 minutes, 100 degrees speed 1
meanwhile place cut eggplant rounds into varoma, you will end to use both trays.
One onion and garlic cooked, add tomato, oregano and salt and pepper.
place varoma on top then cook for 17 minutes, varoma temp, speed 2.
once done, grease oven proof dish, add some of the tomato mixture, then enough eggplant to make first layer of dish, keep repeating with the rest of tomato then eggplant, final layer is the crumb mixture.
bake 180 for about 30 mins or until brown
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken Loaf style seitan (vegan meat)
- Pulled pork style seitan (vegan meat)
- Vegetable Bake
- Shredded chicken style seitan (vegan meat)
- Beetroot Burgers
- Sausage Crumble Style Seitan (Vegan Meat)
- Vegetarian Lasagne
- Cauliflower mango coconut curry
- South Indian Cauliflower Curry
- Pierogi with saurkraut and mushroom filling
- Low carb cauliflower cheese bake
- Sweet potato curry
- Vegetarian Lasagne
- LCHF lamb mousakka
- Coconut Chicken Curry
- Eggplant Parmigana
- Sweet Potato, Chickpea & Eggplant Hotpot
- Variation KASUNDI - Spicy Indian Chutney
- Dairy Free Pasta Free Lasagne
- Vegan coconut chickpea curry
- Thai Vegetable Soup
- FODMAP friendly Eggplant Curry
- Spicy and Smokey Salmon dip
- Italian sausage, eggplant and bean casserole