- 700 grams butternut pumpkin, Peeled, de-seeded and sliced into ~ 3mm wide slices
- 120 grams almonds
- 160 grams Parmesan cheese, Cut into cubes
- 500 grams Fresh ricotta cheese
- 200 grams frozen peas, Defrosted
- 1 bunch basil, leaves only
- 1 lemon zest, grated
- 3 kale leaves, finely sliced
- extra shaved parmesan cheese for topping
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Arrange the pumpkin in the varoma and varoma tray. Add 800g water to the mixing bowl and place lid and varoma on. Steam the pumpkin for 15 minute, Varoma, speed 1. Leave the cooked pumpkin in the varoma and set aside. Clean and dry the bowl.
Place the almonds in the bowl and chop 3 seconds, speed 5. Set aside in a bowl.
Without cleaning the mixing bowl add the parmesan, lemon zest and basil and grate 5 seconds, speed 7.
Add the peas, kale, ricotta and almonds and mix 10 seconds, speed 7.
In a baking dish place a layer of sliced pumpkin. Top with 1/3 of the cheese mixture. Add another 2 layers of pumpkin and then more cheese mixture. Finish with some shaved parmesan.
Bake in a moderate oven for 25 minutes.
Nice served warm or cold.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tofu Ricotta Lasagna Roll Ups
- Pumpkin & Brown Rice Quiche
- Satay noodle salad
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Ejjeh (Lebanese Omelette)
- Cheesy vegan Caulisotto
- Vegan Variation Alyce Alexandra's Coconut lamb curry
- Sweet corn fritters
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Stirfry greeg beans with potato
- Quinoa, Chickpea & Spinach Balls in Tomato Sauce
- Mild Capsicum Soup
- Balinese Corn Fritters
- Snickers Cheesecake
- Pumpkin Chai Doughnuts
- White Chocolate and Blueberry Cake with Lemon Glaze
- Pork and Fennel Quinoa Meatballs
- Vegan Bounty Bars
- Salted Peanut-Butter Cookie Squares
- Balinese Pork Curry
- Choc Pecan Slice
- Peach and Macadamia Bliss Balls
- Bacon Jam
- Chicken Cheese and Bacon Sausage Rolls