- 700 grams butternut pumpkin, Peeled, de-seeded and sliced into ~ 3mm wide slices
- 120 grams almonds
- 160 grams Parmesan cheese, Cut into cubes
- 500 grams Fresh ricotta cheese
- 200 grams frozen peas, Defrosted
- 1 bunch basil, leaves only
- 1 lemon zest, grated
- 3 kale leaves, finely sliced
- extra shaved parmesan cheese for topping
Recipe is created for
Arrange the pumpkin in the varoma and varoma tray. Add 800g water to the mixing bowl and place lid and varoma on. Steam the pumpkin for 15 minute, Varoma, speed 1. Leave the cooked pumpkin in the varoma and set aside. Clean and dry the bowl.
Place the almonds in the bowl and chop 3 seconds, speed 5. Set aside in a bowl.
Without cleaning the mixing bowl add the parmesan, lemon zest and basil and grate 5 seconds, speed 7.
Add the peas, kale, ricotta and almonds and mix 10 seconds, speed 7.
In a baking dish place a layer of sliced pumpkin. Top with 1/3 of the cheese mixture. Add another 2 layers of pumpkin and then more cheese mixture. Finish with some shaved parmesan.
Bake in a moderate oven for 25 minutes.
Nice served warm or cold.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Paneer Masala In Tomato Curry
- Sweet potato and chickpea curry
- Kale, spinach and feta pie
- Vegetable Sri Lankan Curry Recipe
- Sweet potato, pea and corn fritters (GF, egg free variations)
- Mushroom, Kale and Barley Pilaf
- Black Bean burgers
- Veg Thai Green Curry Recipe
- Corn and Zucchini Fritters with Chives (Gluten Free)
- Veg biryani
- Quick carrot dhal
- Balinese Corn Fritters
- Snickers Cheesecake
- Pumpkin Chai Doughnuts
- White Chocolate and Blueberry Cake with Lemon Glaze
- Pork and Fennel Quinoa Meatballs
- Vegan Bounty Bars
- Salted Peanut-Butter Cookie Squares
- Balinese Pork Curry
- Choc Pecan Slice
- Peach and Macadamia Bliss Balls
- Bacon Jam
- Chicken Cheese and Bacon Sausage Rolls