- 40 grams parmesan cubed
- 20 grams mint leaves
- 1 teaspoon sea salt flakes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, plus extra for drizzling
- 75 grams Butter
- 1 onion, halved
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 80 grams white wine
- 400 grams arborio rice
- 1100 grams water
- 2 tablespoons vegetable stock
- 200 grams frozen peas, thawed
- 200 grams sugar snap peas or snow peas, or a combination
1. Place parmesan cheese into bowl and pulverise for 10 seconds, spped 9. Set aside.
2. Place mint leaves, salt and oil into bowl. Chop for 5 seconds, speed 7. Scrape down sides of the bowl and repeat. Set aside.
3. Place onion and garlic into bowl. Chop for 3 seconds, speed 7.
4. Add 25 grams butter and saute for 2 minutes, 100 degrees on speed 1.
5. Insert butterfly. Add rice and wine and saute for 2 minutes, 100 degrees on Reverse +
6. Add water and stock and cook for 22 minutes at 100 degrees, Reverse +
7. While the risotto is cooking start topping and tailing sugar snap peas/snow peas; cutting some into segments and others leaving long and just cut to expose the peas within.
7. Add remaining butter, the parmesan, peas, sugar snap peas/snow peas, mint mixture and season well with salt and pepper.
8. Once separated into bowls, top with natural yoghurt (or creme fraiche) and drizzle with olive oil.
Accessories you need
Allow risotto to sit for a couple of minutes once peas are added.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Clinker Cheesecake Slice
- Red Wine Brownies with Walnuts and Drunken Cranberries
- Chicken and Sweetcorn Puree - Annabel Karmel Recipe
- Chewy Chocolate Slice
- Sticky Date Cheesecake with Caramel Fudge Sauce
- The English Carrot
- Carrot and Almond Loaf
- Peach and Almond Dessert Cake
- Variation Ginger and Soy Glazed Salmon with Bok Choy and Coconut Rice
- Thermo Papa's veg loaded pizza sauce
- I’ve tried every vegan chocolate energy ball recipe going – this is the best one