- 1 garlic clove
- 1 can coconut milk
- 50 grams Curry paste
- 3 Kaffir lime leaves
- 1 eggplant, large pre salted and cubed
- 200 grams mixed fresh veggies, capsicum / snowpeas / broccoli
- 30 grams fish sauce
- a few basil leaves, fresh
Place garlic in the bowl and chop for 5 seconds on speed 8.
Add paste and 50g of the coconut milk and cook on varoma temp speed 1 for 2 minutes.
Add the remaining coconut milk and kaffir leaves and cook on 100 speed 1 for 5 minutes.
Add fish sauce, basil and vegetables and cook on 100 speed 1 for 7 minutes.
Serve with rice.
If you are stuck for fresh veg use frozen.
If you find it hard to get kaffir lime leaves, leaves from a normal lime bush is fine.
This meal is also sugar free.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Paneer Masala In Tomato Curry
- Sweet potato and chickpea curry
- Kale, spinach and feta pie
- Vegetable Sri Lankan Curry Recipe
- Sweet potato, pea and corn fritters (GF, egg free variations)
- Mushroom, Kale and Barley Pilaf
- Black Bean burgers
- Veg Thai Green Curry Recipe
- Corn and Zucchini Fritters with Chives (Gluten Free)
- Veg biryani
- Quick carrot dhal
- Creamy tomato eggplant pasta with chorizo
- Pasta Alla Norma
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake
- Vegan Moussaka
- Vegetarian Lasagne
- LCHF lamb mousakka
- Coconut Chicken Curry
- Eggplant Parmigana
- Sweet Potato, Chickpea & Eggplant Hotpot
- Variation KASUNDI - Spicy Indian Chutney
- Dairy Free Pasta Free Lasagne
- Vegan coconut chickpea curry