- 3 centimetre ginger, Peeled
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 onion, Peeled, quartered
- 1 chilli, Roughly chopped
- 1 Capsicum, Roughly chopped
- 25 g olive oil
- 1.5 teaspoons cumin
- 1.5 teaspoons paprika
- 1.5 teaspoons tumeric
- 200 g pumpkin, Diced
- 200 g eggplant, Diced
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 270g can coconut cream
- 400g can Chickpeas, Rinsed, drained
- 200 g Peas or snowpeas
- 1. Place ginger in bowl. Chop for 5 seconds on speed 7.
2. Add garlic, onion, chilli and capsicum. Chop for 3 seconds on speed 7. Scrape sides
3. Add oil and dry spices. Saute on varoma for 5 mins, speed 1.
4. Add pumpkin, eggplant and sugar. Cook on varoma for 5 minutes, "Counter-clockwise operation" "Gentle stir setting" with lid off.
5. Add soy sauce and coconut cream. Cook on 100 degrees for 15 minutes "Counter-clockwise operation" "Gentle stir setting" with lid off. (Place simmer basket on top to prevent splatters).
6. Stir in chickpeas and peas for 1 minute "Counter-clockwise operation" "Gentle stir setting"
Serve with rice.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spicy Bean Burgers by Dr Clare Bailey and Justine Pattison
- Veggie Fritters
- Vegan Dhal Tadka
- Vegan Dahl Makhani
- Okonomiyaki (Japanese pancake)
- Thermofied by Nads - MN Mujadara
- Palak "Paneer" (with halloumi)
- Variation Vegetarian nachos
- Variation Mexican beans
- Baked beans alkalise cleanse friendly
- ZUCCHINI AND CARROT FRITTERS – EGG FREE
- Khichari / Kachari / Kacaharee / Kachari / Kchree /
- I’ve tried every vegan chocolate energy ball recipe going – this is the best one
- Vegan Variation Alyce Alexandra's Coconut lamb curry
- Vegan no bake energy balls (birthday cake) from The Edgy Veg
- Vegan Spanakopita / Spanakopitakia (Pumpkin, Spinach & Feta triangles)
- Vegan Smokey split pea and ham soup adapted from Catching Seeds
- Vegan clone Kaffir Lime Curry
- Seitan (vegan mock meat) with crumb mix and gravy
- Quick & easy vegan snickers (adapted from Wholefood Simply)
- Vegan Spaghetti Bolognese (adapted from I Quit Sugar/Sami Bloom)
- Raw vegan peanut butter slice (converted from @nourishnotpunish)
- Raw vegan jam donut balls
- Vegan green curry
- Vegan Brazilian 'No-Cheese' Puffs
- No bake Keto museli bars
- Chelsea Winter’s Afghan Biscuits
- Plant Paradox Pesto
- Bakso Goreng (Fried Meatball)
- Japanese cotton cheesecake
- Risoles (Indonesian)
- Chocolate Scottish Tablet (Crumbly Chocolate Fudge)
- Chocolate Cake
- Filipino Pandesal
- Easy Gluten Free Blueberry & Ricotta Cake