- 3 centimetre ginger, Peeled
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 onion, Peeled, quartered
- 1 chilli, Roughly chopped
- 1 Capsicum, Roughly chopped
- 25 g olive oil
- 1.5 teaspoons cumin
- 1.5 teaspoons paprika
- 1.5 teaspoons tumeric
- 200 g pumpkin, Diced
- 200 g eggplant, Diced
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 270g can coconut cream
- 400g can Chickpeas, Rinsed, drained
- 200 g Peas or snowpeas
1. Place ginger in bowl. Chop for 5 seconds on speed 7.
2. Add garlic, onion, chilli and capsicum. Chop for 3 seconds on speed 7. Scrape sides
3. Add oil and dry spices. Saute on varoma for 5 mins, speed 1.
4. Add pumpkin, eggplant and sugar. Cook on varoma for 5 minutes, with lid off.
5. Add soy sauce and coconut cream. Cook on 100 degrees for 15 minutes with lid off. (Place simmer basket on top to prevent splatters).
6. Stir in chickpeas and peas for 1 minute
Serve with rice.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Red Lentil Dahl
- Jamie Oliver’s eggplant dhal
- Tostadas - Jo Whitton
- Spinach Pie aka Spanakopita
- Thai Green Curry Recipe With Spring Vegetables:
- TVP Bolognese (Vegan)
- Pumpkin, spinach and ricotta lasagna
- Falafel (Eastern Sudan Variant)
- Mexican rice (e.g. for Tortillas), vegetarian
- Rich Vegan caramelised onion pasta
- Chickpea Curry
- Masala Oats
- Vegan Variation Alyce Alexandra's Coconut lamb curry
- Vegan no bake energy balls (birthday cake) from The Edgy Veg
- Vegan Spanakopita / Spanakopitakia (Pumpkin, Spinach & Feta triangles)
- Vegan Smokey split pea and ham soup adapted from Catching Seeds
- Vegan clone Kaffir Lime Curry
- Seitan (vegan mock meat) with crumb mix and gravy
- Quick & easy vegan snickers (adapted from Wholefood Simply)
- Vegan Spaghetti Bolognese (adapted from I Quit Sugar/Sami Bloom)
- Raw vegan peanut butter slice (converted from @nourishnotpunish)
- Raw vegan jam donut balls
- Vegan green curry
- Vegan All-Purpose Cheese Sauce from @ohsheglows
- Masala Dosa
- Vegetarian Zucchini Slice
- Fakes- Greek Lentil Soup
- Vegan Cinnamon Scrolls
- Carrot, Ginger and Turmeric Soup
- Strawberry Tiramisu (kids friendly, no alcohol)
- Meat Dumplings
- Fluffy Sweet Caramel Flan
- Frijoles colados estilo guatemalteco
- Red Lentil Dahl
- Chicken, Mushroom & Sweet Potato Bake
- Traditional Carrot Cake