- 180 gram spelt flour
- 75 gram butter chilled
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 50 gram ice cold water
- 450 gram potatoes roughly chopped
- 250 gram broccoli broken up
- 1 brown onion
- 2 celery stalks roughly chopped
- 1 medium carrot roughly chopped
- 1 small zuchinni roughly chopped
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1 egg
- 80 gram Cheddar cheese
- 20 gram olive oil
- 700 gram water
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place flour, butter, salt and water into mixing bowl and mix 20 sec/ speed 4.
Trasnfer onto Thermoat and roll into a ball. Cover in wrap and refigerate for 20 minutes.
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
Grate cheese in bowl 10 sec/ speed 8. Set aside
Place onion in bowl chop 4 sec/ speed 7.
Add oil and saute onion 3 min/speed 1.
Add other veggies and chop 2-3 sec speed 4.
Remove veggies from bowl and place in varoma and if required steaming basket.
Fill bowl with water and set 20 min/varoma/speed 3.
Add veggies back to mixing bowl and stir through curry powder and cheese with spatula.
Preheat oven to 200°C/180°C fan-forced.
Roll pastry and cut round circles approx 11cm.
Spoon 1 and 1/2 tablespoons mixture over centre of pastry. Brush edge with egg. Fold up sides to enclose filling. Press edges to seal and form frills.
Repeat with remaining mixture, pastry rounds and egg. Brush pasties with beaten egg.
Cook for 20-25 minutes or until golden.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pumpkin & Brown Rice Quiche
- Satay noodle salad
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Ejjeh (Lebanese Omelette)
- Cheesy vegan Caulisotto
- Vegan Variation Alyce Alexandra's Coconut lamb curry
- Sweet corn fritters
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Stirfry greeg beans with potato
- Quinoa, Chickpea & Spinach Balls in Tomato Sauce
- Mild Capsicum Soup
- Zucchini and Lettuce Soup
- Brown sugar and toffee cookies
- Teriyaki salmon with rice
- Vegan espresso coconut cream caramel
- One-banana Banana Bread
- Janine's Rez B Haleeb (Rice Pudding)
- Pumpkin & Brown Rice Quiche
- Banana and white chocolate brownies
- Turkish simit
- Lemon Slice
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- The. Fast 800 Chicken Pieces with Parmesan Crumb converted by Thermo-lish