THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- cauliflower florets
- broccoli florets
- sweet potato
- coconut milk
- 3 heaped teaspoons Red Thai curry paste, Use more if you want more spice
Chop all veggies into small pieces and place into thermomix
Pour in tin of coconut milk
Add 3 teaspoons of red Thai curry paste
Mix on reverse for a few seconds on speed 2 to mix
Cook for 20 minutes, varoma, ,
Serve with rice
you can add whatever veggies you like & also add chicken at step one if you wish
Vegetable red Thai curry
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quinoa with mixed greens and yoghurt dressing
- Vegan Bolognese Pasta Sauce
- Cauliflower steaks with lemon coconut sauce
- Dukkah Roasted Cauliflower Salad with Creamy Avocado Dressing
- Beetroot and Feta Burger
- Seitan (vegan mock meat) with crumb mix and gravy
- vegan mac and cheese (veganhuggs)
- vegan chickpea loaf
- Chipotle Vegetable Chilli Bowls
- Vegan Spaghetti Bolognese (adapted from I Quit Sugar/Sami Bloom)
- Misty Moos Dahl
- Spinach and Ricotta Ravioli in Creamy Pesto Sauce