THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- cauliflower florets
- broccoli florets
- sweet potato
- coconut milk
- 3 heaped teaspoons Red Thai curry paste, Use more if you want more spice
Chop all veggies into small pieces and place into thermomix
Pour in tin of coconut milk
Add 3 teaspoons of red Thai curry paste
Mix on reverse for a few seconds on speed 2 to mix
Cook for 20 minutes, varoma, ,
Serve with rice
you can add whatever veggies you like & also add chicken at step one if you wish
Vegetable red Thai curry
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Stir Fry Green Beans
- Mujaddara - Lentils and Rice
- Vegan Creamy Mushroom and Garlic Pasta Sauce
- Chicken Loaf style seitan (vegan meat)
- Pulled pork style seitan (vegan meat)
- Vegetable Bake
- Shredded chicken style seitan (vegan meat)
- Beetroot Burgers
- Sausage Crumble Style Seitan (Vegan Meat)
- Vegetarian Lasagne
- Cauliflower mango coconut curry
- South Indian Cauliflower Curry