THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- cauliflower florets
- broccoli florets
- sweet potato
- coconut milk
- 3 heaped teaspoons Red Thai curry paste, Use more if you want more spice
Chop all veggies into small pieces and place into thermomix
Pour in tin of coconut milk
Add 3 teaspoons of red Thai curry paste
Mix on reverse for a few seconds on speed 2 to mix
Cook for 20 minutes, varoma, ,
Serve with rice
you can add whatever veggies you like & also add chicken at step one if you wish
Vegetable red Thai curry
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pumpkin & Brown Rice Quiche
- Satay noodle salad
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Ejjeh (Lebanese Omelette)
- Cheesy vegan Caulisotto
- Vegan Variation Alyce Alexandra's Coconut lamb curry
- Sweet corn fritters
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Stirfry greeg beans with potato
- Quinoa, Chickpea & Spinach Balls in Tomato Sauce
- Mild Capsicum Soup
- Zucchini and Lettuce Soup