THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- cauliflower florets
- broccoli florets
- sweet potato
- coconut milk
- 3 heaped teaspoons Red Thai curry paste, Use more if you want more spice
Chop all veggies into small pieces and place into thermomix
Pour in tin of coconut milk
Add 3 teaspoons of red Thai curry paste
Mix on "Counter-clockwise operation" reverse for a few seconds on speed 2 to mix
Cook for 20 minutes, varoma, "Counter-clockwise operation" , "Gentle stir setting"
Serve with rice
you can add whatever veggies you like & also add chicken at step one if you wish
Vegetable red Thai curry
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cauliflower Mornay
- Souffle - Spinach
- Pantry Lentil Curry
- Butter Chickpeas by The Thermo Niche
- Spicy Bean Burgers by Dr Clare Bailey and Justine Pattison
- Veggie Fritters
- Vegan Dhal Tadka
- Vegan Dahl Makhani
- Okonomiyaki (Japanese pancake)
- Thermofied by Nads - MN Mujadara
- Palak "Paneer" (with halloumi)
- Variation Vegetarian nachos