- 60 g Parmesan cheese, cut into cubes
- 1 --- onion, peeled and halved
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 3 sprigs parsley, leaves only
- 20 g olive oil
- 30 g Butter, cut in cubes
- 150 g shortcut bacon, diced
- 80 white wine
- 2 tbsp Vegetable stock paste
- 250 g sweet potato, cut into 2cm cubes
- 1/4 red capsicum, roughly chopped
- 360 g aborio rice or carnaroli rice
- 900 g water
- 150 g baby spinach
- sea salt and black pepper
Add Parmesan into bowl and grate 10sec/speed 9. Set aside. Clean and dry bowl.
Place onion, garlic and parsley into bowl and chop 3sec/speed 7.
Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add bacon, oil and butter and saute 3min/Varoma/Rev/Speed 1.
Insert butterfly, then add rice and wine. Saute 2min/100deg/Reverse/Speed 1.
Add stock, sweet potato, capsicum and water. Ensure max bowl amount is not exceeded.
Cook for 15mins/100deg/Reverse/Speed 1.
Remove butterfly. Add half spinach to Thermoserver and pour risotto on top. Add desired amount of parmesan cheese and remaining spinach. Put lid on Thermoserver and allow to rest for 5 minutes.
Stir wilted spinach through risotto and serve.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cheese and Bacon Mini Muffins
- GF Cheese Biscuits
- Spinach Feta and Mushroom Pie
- Marinated Lamb Cutlets
- Veggie Slice GF
- Thai inspired Sweet Potato Soup
- Lemon Ricotta Pancakes
- Vanilla Caramel Custard
- Beef Hot Pot
- Thai Chicken Cakes GF
- Roasted Pear Vanilla and Buttermilk Sorbet
- Peach Raspberry Yoghurt Icecream
- Spiced Apricot Beef
- Whole orange, date, walnut, chia and oat muffins
- Moreish Coffee Streusel Slice
- DATE, APRICOT AND CRANBERRY LOAF
- Macadmia Nut tartlets
- Kid Approved Curried Sausages
- Donut ice-cream
- MIxed Grain Bread rolls
- Spicy Bean Burgers by Dr Clare Bailey and Justine Pattison
- Chocolate Meringue Brownie Cake
- Melting Moments
- Blanch Vegetables