- 40 grams unsalted butter, cubed
- 200 grams bacon, rindless rasher, cut into thin strips
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tsp rosemary leaves
- 200 grams Swiss Brown Mushrooms, sliced
- 100 grams cheddar or tasty cheese, cubed
- 50 grams walnuts
- 3 tbsp flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 200 grams creme fraiche to serve
Add Cheese to TM Bowl and grate for 6-8 seconds on speed 8, remove and set aside. Add Walnuts to TM Bowl and roast for 3 1/2 minutes on Varoma, Reverse on speed 2 allow to cool slightly, then chop for 2 seconds on speed 5. Add to bowl with cheese.
Add the Garlic and Rosemary to TM Bowl and chop for 4 seconds on speed 7. Add Butter and Bacon to TM Bowl cook for 3-4 minutes on Varoma, Reverse on speed 1. Then add the Mushrooms and cook for 4 minutes on Varoma, Reverse on speed 2.
Add the Creme Fraiche, Walnuts and Cheese and cook for 4 minutes on 100 degrees, Reverse on speed 2. Add the Parsley to the TM Bowl during the last 2 minutes of cooking.
Serve this Sauce with Fettucine or your favorite pasta.
Bacon, Walnut & Mushroom Pasta Sauce
make your own pasta in the TM - it tastes so fresh and light.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick Chick
- Creamy chicken gnocchi with spinach
- Bacon, Sun-Dried Tomato & Spinach risotto
- Red Capsicum Mac and cheese.
- Sweet Potato Pea Risotto
- BLADE COVER Alfredo pasta
- Variation One pot pasta bolognese - Hidden Veg
- Spaghetti bolognese
- Lemon, Mushroom & Blue Cheese Risotto
- Creamy Tomato Eggplant Pasta with Chorizo
- Creamy Pulled Pork Fettuccini
- Creamy Vegetarian Pasta
- Quinoa, Apple & Cranberry Salad with Maple Dressing
- Peanut Butter Choc Chip Cookie Dough Bites (no flour, no oil, no added white sugar)
- Golden Pecan Steamed Puddings
- SAVOURY CHEESE BALL
- SAL'S SMOKED SALMON DIP
- ROLLED OATS SHORTBREAD SLICE
- CHOC CHIP SLICE
- CHOC CHIP CARROT SLICE
- TORTA CAPRESE AL LIMONE
- Orange & Ginger Pork
- Chilli Chicken
- Choc Cupcakes with Almond Icing