- 650 g cauliflower floret
- 350 g broccoli floret
- 1.5 litres water
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place 500g of Broccoli/Cauliflower in "Closed lid" . Blitz 7 Sec, speed 5 "Counter-clockwise operation" . Mixture should resemble rice grains. If not blitz for a few more seconds.
- Pour mixture into Varoma. Place remaining Broccoli/Cauliflower into "Closed lid" . Blitz 7 sec, speed 5 "Counter-clockwise operation" . Pour mixture into Varoma. Spread evenly and make a hole in the middle for the steam to get through.
- No need to wash but you can rinse the "Closed lid" out. Put 1.5Litres of water/boiling water into the jug. Place lid, no MC, add Varoma. Steam for 15-20 min, Varoma, speed 3. Stir Varoma contents occasionally.
Accessories you need
* I prefer the rice to be soft so I steam for 20 mins. If you would prefer it a bit crunchy 12-15 mins would suit.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Creamy veggie pasta
- Sushi Rice
- Bacon and mushroom pasta
- CREAMY TOM YUM ONE POT PASTA
- Variation Bacon, Sweet Potato, Pea and Corn Risotto
- Lynette's Prawn & Tarragon Risotto
- Four Cheese Ravioli Filling
- Black rice with prawns and cuttlefish
- Ravjul Inspired Gnocchi with garlic tomato sauce
- Pasta Salad
- White Rice with Garlic Sause