- 650 g cauliflower floret
- 350 g broccoli floret
- 1.5 litres water
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place 500g of Broccoli/Cauliflower in . Blitz 7 Sec, speed 5 . Mixture should resemble rice grains. If not blitz for a few more seconds.
- Pour mixture into Varoma. Place remaining Broccoli/Cauliflower into . Blitz 7 sec, speed 5 . Pour mixture into Varoma. Spread evenly and make a hole in the middle for the steam to get through.
- No need to wash but you can rinse the out. Put 1.5Litres of water/boiling water into the jug. Place lid, no MC, add Varoma. Steam for 15-20 min, Varoma, speed 3. Stir Varoma contents occasionally.
* I prefer the rice to be soft so I steam for 20 mins. If you would prefer it a bit crunchy 12-15 mins would suit.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Claypot Rice
- Spaghetti Marinara
- Aglio Olio
- Easy-Peasy Macaroni Cheese(y)
- Creamy Bacon Carbonara
- Family Spag Bowl
- Brown Rice and Chicken Salad with Asian style dressing
- More Again Dairy Free Carbonara
- More Again Risotto
- Prawn & Lemon Risotto
- Chicken, Spinach and Sun-dried Tomato Fettuccine
- 20 minute broccoli pesto pasta