- 1 clove garlic
- 20 g Butter
- 1 Pear, sliced thinly
- 100 g walnuts, diced
- 400 g cauliflower florets
- 300 g water
- 75 g blue cheese
- 1000 g gnocchi, cooked
Place garlic in the mixing bowl. Chop 3 secs/speed 7. Scrape down sides.
Add butter and saute (MC off) 2 mins/100° C/speed 1.
Add pear slices and saute 10 mins/100° C//. Scoop pears into a Thermoserver.
Without cleaning the bowl, add walnuts and roast 10 mins/100° C//. Add to Thermoserver with pears.
Without cleaning the bowl, add cauliflower and water and cook 15 mins/100° C/speed 1.
Add cheese and cook for a further 5 mins/100° C/speed 1.
Blend 1 min/speed 9 gradually increasing speed from 1 to 9.
Return reserved pears and walnuts to cauliflower sauce and combine 5-10 secs/speed 2.
Serve sauce on cooked gnocchi.
Cheese and pear gnocchi
Accessories you need
You could also sear the gnocchi in a frying pan or sandwich press before serving with the sauce.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Pasta Carbonara
- Variation Cajun Dirty Rice (with Chorizo and Shrimp)
- Variation to the variation of Chunky Spaghetti Bolognese
- Rice and lentils (majadra)
- Pasta Alla Norma
- Chicken spinach and basil dumplings
- Salmon Mornay with rice
- Spaghetti Bolognese Hidden vegetables
- Char Kuey Teow
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake
- Variation Chicken, Chorizo & Mushroom Risotto
- Spiced pear jam and chorizo
- Grant's Green Sauce
- Beetroot Smoothie (GF DF NF AIP)
- Peanut butter short bread
- Nigella's Chocolate Gingerbread
- Double layer chocolate frosted Birthday cake
- Healthy Chocolate, Raspberry and Blueberry muffins
- Pumpkin Falafels
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Choc Quinoa Brownie