- 1 clove garlic
- 20 g Butter
- 1 Pear, sliced thinly
- 100 g walnuts, diced
- 400 g cauliflower florets
- 300 g water
- 75 g blue cheese
- 1000 g gnocchi, cooked
Place garlic in the mixing bowl. Chop 3 secs/speed 7. Scrape down sides.
Add butter and saute (MC off) 2 mins/100° C/speed 1.
Add pear slices and saute 10 mins/100° C//. Scoop pears into a Thermoserver.
Without cleaning the bowl, add walnuts and roast 10 mins/100° C//. Add to Thermoserver with pears.
Without cleaning the bowl, add cauliflower and water and cook 15 mins/100° C/speed 1.
Add cheese and cook for a further 5 mins/100° C/speed 1.
Blend 1 min/speed 9 gradually increasing speed from 1 to 9.
Return reserved pears and walnuts to cauliflower sauce and combine 5-10 secs/speed 2.
Serve sauce on cooked gnocchi.
Cheese and pear gnocchi
Accessories you need
You could also sear the gnocchi in a frying pan or sandwich press before serving with the sauce.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fully Loaded Risotto
- Easy pasta side dish
- Chicken & Bacon Risotto
- Creamy Cauliflower & Bacon Risotto
- That Thermo Woman - Toddler Pleasing Pasta
- Macaroni and Cheese with Bacon
- Ginger, Garlic and Chilli Prawns with Pasta
- Easy Steamed Rice
- Creamy chicken and bacon pasta with sundried tomatoes
- Mexican Chicken Bake
- Variation MellyMoo's Creamy Sweet Potato Pasta
- MellyMoo's Creamy Sweet Potato Pasta
- Lemon [or] Orange Cake
- Custard Cake
- Butter Ganache
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Caramel Mars Bar Slice
- Pie maker Bacon, leek and mushroom pies
- Vanilla Slice Italian
- Pan Seared Chicken Breast with Lemon and Taragon Cream
- Viennese whirls
- Winter vegetable soup with Asian flavours
- Lady kisses (low GI)
- Bok Choy with garlic and oyster sauce
- Lemon Detox Bliss Balls