- 1 clove garlic
- 20 g Butter
- 1 Pear, sliced thinly
- 100 g walnuts, diced
- 400 g cauliflower florets
- 300 g water
- 75 g blue cheese
- 1000 g gnocchi, cooked
Place garlic in the mixing bowl. Chop 3 secs/speed 7. Scrape down sides.
Add butter and saute (MC off) 2 mins/100° C/speed 1.
Add pear slices and saute 10 mins/100° C//. Scoop pears into a Thermoserver.
Without cleaning the bowl, add walnuts and roast 10 mins/100° C//. Add to Thermoserver with pears.
Without cleaning the bowl, add cauliflower and water and cook 15 mins/100° C/speed 1.
Add cheese and cook for a further 5 mins/100° C/speed 1.
Blend 1 min/speed 9 gradually increasing speed from 1 to 9.
Return reserved pears and walnuts to cauliflower sauce and combine 5-10 secs/speed 2.
Serve sauce on cooked gnocchi.
Cheese and pear gnocchi
Accessories you need
You could also sear the gnocchi in a frying pan or sandwich press before serving with the sauce.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fried rice- Portuguese style
- Tuna Mornay
- CREAMY SWEET POTATO SECRET RISOTTO spinach mushrooms parmesan
- CHEESY CHEESY MACARONI
- Variation Pumpkin, Pancetta & Pea Risotto (or 3P Risotto!)
- Not So Tinned Spaghetti
- Mac n Cheeky
- Creamy Prawn Risotto with Lemon, Garlic & Snowpeas
- Tomato, Bacon and Spinach Risotto
- Fully Loaded Risotto
- Easy pasta side dish
- Chicken & Bacon Risotto
- Infant/toddler veggie dhal
- Honey Jumble Cake
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- Leberkäse (Bavarian meat loaf)
- ❤Spinach & fetta and pull-apart bread❤
- Nanna's Lemon Sago
- Tear and share brie, garlic + herb bread wreath
- Sweet Potato Salad with honey mustard dressing
- Tim Tam tarts (or cheesecake)
- BBQ Chicken & Sweet Potato Meatloaf with Cheesy Centre
- Thai Chicken Burgers
- Swirl Layered Mooncake