- 1 clove garlic
- 20 g Butter
- 1 Pear, sliced thinly
- 100 g walnuts, diced
- 400 g cauliflower florets
- 300 g water
- 75 g blue cheese
- 1000 g gnocchi, cooked
Place garlic in the mixing bowl. Chop 3 secs/speed 7. Scrape down sides.
Add butter and saute (MC off) 2 mins/100° C/speed 1.
Add pear slices and saute 10 mins/100° C//. Scoop pears into a Thermoserver.
Without cleaning the bowl, add walnuts and roast 10 mins/100° C//. Add to Thermoserver with pears.
Without cleaning the bowl, add cauliflower and water and cook 15 mins/100° C/speed 1.
Add cheese and cook for a further 5 mins/100° C/speed 1.
Blend 1 min/speed 9 gradually increasing speed from 1 to 9.
Return reserved pears and walnuts to cauliflower sauce and combine 5-10 secs/speed 2.
Serve sauce on cooked gnocchi.
Cheese and pear gnocchi
Accessories you need
You could also sear the gnocchi in a frying pan or sandwich press before serving with the sauce.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tuna and vegetable pasta bake
- Easy Cheesey Mac and Cheese
- Curried Tuna & Rice
- Quick and Easy Pasta
- Spicy Arrabbiata
- Coconut and Pinapple, Chicken Risotto
- Chicken and Chorizo Risotto (Variant)
- Chicken and Zucchini brown rice Risotto
- Bacon and mushroom pasta (light version made with milk not cream)
- Kheer (Indian spiced rice pudding)
- Kampung Fried Rice (Village style fried rice)
- Hidden Veg Spaghetti Bolognese
- Spicy Rum BBQ Sauce
- Jam Drop Cookies
- Kahlua chocolate fudge
- LCHF Brownies with pecans
- Choc Protein Rum Ball Recipe
- Roasted snapper with Romesco, pickled vegetable and ricotta salad and a pink grapefruit Hollandaise - Mark Southon
- Mango mousse
- Chocolate Gingerbread Fudge
- Quinoa and Salmon Pumpkin Salad
- Malt Fudge Slice
- Glucose Syrup
- Vietnamese Chicken Salad