- 1 clove garlic
- 20 g Butter
- 1 Pear, sliced thinly
- 100 g walnuts, diced
- 400 g cauliflower florets
- 300 g water
- 75 g blue cheese
- 1000 g gnocchi, cooked
Place garlic in the mixing bowl. Chop 3 secs/speed 7. Scrape down sides.
Add butter and saute (MC off) 2 mins/100° C/speed 1.
Add pear slices and saute 10 mins/100° C//. Scoop pears into a Thermoserver.
Without cleaning the bowl, add walnuts and roast 10 mins/100° C//. Add to Thermoserver with pears.
Without cleaning the bowl, add cauliflower and water and cook 15 mins/100° C/speed 1.
Add cheese and cook for a further 5 mins/100° C/speed 1.
Blend 1 min/speed 9 gradually increasing speed from 1 to 9.
Return reserved pears and walnuts to cauliflower sauce and combine 5-10 secs/speed 2.
Serve sauce on cooked gnocchi.
Cheese and pear gnocchi
Accessories you need
You could also sear the gnocchi in a frying pan or sandwich press before serving with the sauce.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Creamy chicken gnocchi with spinach
- Bacon, Sun-Dried Tomato & Spinach risotto
- Red Capsicum Mac and cheese.
- Sweet Potato Pea Risotto
- BLADE COVER Alfredo pasta
- Variation One pot pasta bolognese - Hidden Veg
- Spaghetti bolognese
- Lemon, Mushroom & Blue Cheese Risotto
- Creamy Tomato Eggplant Pasta with Chorizo
- Creamy Pulled Pork Fettuccini
- Creamy Vegetarian Pasta
- Chorizo Risotto
- Failed Macaron/Meringue AKA Overwhipped egg white kisses
- Double Choc Chip Muffins
- Chocolate Lasagne
- Sugar Coated Nuts
- Sloppy Chocolate Mousse Tart
- Chai Pear Muffins
- Veggie Chilli
- Smaller Figolli (Maltese Easter Biscuits)
- Pumpkin and Harissa Hummus
- Mango Bar Thickshake
- Beetroot Citrus Mousse
- Red Rice and Beans
- Beef Burger Patties
- Paleo/keto Cajun chicken snitty & slaw
- Pizza dough
- Warm leek and cashew dip
- Sugar Free Lemon Curd/Butter
- David's Dhall
- Adrian Richards Banana Bread
- Top Deck Caramel Crunch
- Fluffy Keto Cheesecake with Gin infused Lemon Curd
- Kefta and Potato Casserole with Lebanese Rice
- Family Chocolate Cake
- Zoe's Turkish Bread Pride, Pizza Base or Rolls