- 1 onion, peeled and quartered
- 2 garlic cloves
- 20 grams olive oil
- 150 grams tomato paste or tomato pesto
- 400 grams can tomatoes, diced
- 2 teaspoons beef stock concentrate (or vegetable stock)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 500 grams Beef mince
- 250 grams dried pasta of choice, such as shells, penne or bowties
- 150 grams Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 150 grams soft goats cheese, crumbled, (or ricotta cheese)
- 100 grams fresh baby spinach leaves, (optional)
- a few fresh basil leaves, (for garnish)
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place onion and garlic in TM bowl and chop for 5 seconds, speed 5.
Scrape down bowl, add oil and saute for 2 minutes, 100 degrees, spoon speed, MC OFF.
Add tomato paste or pesto and cook for 1 minute, 100 degrees, spoon speed, MC OFF.
Add diced tomatoes, salt, pepper and stock concentrate and cook for 3 minutes, 100 degrees, spoon speed, MC ON.
Place mince into TM simmering basket and spoon some of the sauce over the top of the mince. Put the basket (with mince inside) into the TM bowl with the sauce. Cook for 15 minutes, 100 degrees, speed1. About halfway through cooking break up the mince using a fork.
WHILE THE MINCE IS COOKING, prepare your pasta on stove top (or your preferred method) as per packet directions. Once the pasta has cooked, drain and sprinkle with about half of the grated parmesan cheese and stir through. Pour into a baking dish while you wait for the sauce to finish cooking.
WHEN MINCE HAS FINISHED THE FIRST COOK, tip mince out of the basket and into the TM bowl with the sauce. Cook for a further 5 mintues, 100 degrees, reverse, spoon speed.
Once the sauce is done, pour into baking dish with the pasta and mix until well combined. Stir through baby spinach. Top with remaining parmesan cheese and either goats cheese or ricotta cheese.
Bake at 180 degrees for 25 minutes.
Garnish with fresh basil leaves.
**If you make my recipe I would be grateful if you could please leave a comment and rating - thank you so much**
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- POT STICKERS (PAN FRIED DUMPLINGS)
- LCHF SCOTCH EGGS (LOW CARB HEALTHY FAT)
- THAI HOT CHILLI SAUCE
- LOW CARB HEALTHY FAT CHEESEBURGERS (LCHF)
- (LCHF) BASIC LOW CARB BACON AND EGG QUICHE
- (LCHF) LOW CARB BACON CHEESEBURGER CASSEROLE
- LCHF CHOCOLATE WALNUT KETO FUDGE
- CLASSIC ITALIAN LASAGNE (OSSO BUCCO)
- CHICKEN AND CHEESE SAUSAGE ROLLS
- LAKSA NOODLE STIR FRY
- QUICK AND EASY BEEF NACHOS
- TASTY SHEPHERD'S PIE (POTATO PIE, COTTAGE PIE)