- 2 --- zucchini meduim, quartered and sliced
- 1 bunch mint, fresh
- 200 g mozzarella cubed
- 1 red onion peeled and quartered
- 2 stalk Celery
- 30 g Butter
- 300 g Aborio Rice
- 800 g water
- 2 teaspoon TM vegetable stock concentrate
- 200 g white wine
- 50 g parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
Grate mozzarella and parmesan 4 secs speed 8 set aside.
chop onion and celery 4 seconds speed 5, add butter and saute 3 minutes , 100 deg , speed 1.
add rice and cook 2 minutes at 100deg on +speed 1
add wine and cook further 1 minute at 100deg on +speed 1
add water, zucchini, stock concentrate, and stalks of mint (remove after cooking)
Cook for 17 mins at 100degs on +speed 1.5
place torn mint leaves in bottom of thermoserver or serving bowl , place cooked risotto on top then stir through with cheeses,
Leave to absorb for a few minutes and serve with crisp green salad.
Place rice, zucchini, water, stock, wine
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Hidden Veg Bolognese sauce
- Fried Rice - 28 Program - Sam Wood
- AUTHENTIC MEE GORENG (Stir Fry Noodles)
- Mac & Cheese with extras
- Honey mustard chicken
- THAI STYLE PINEAPPLE FRIED RICE
- Tomato, Feta and Basil Pasta
- Best Ever Fried Rice
- GF Easy Non-Fried Fried Rice
- Quick Chick
- Creamy chicken gnocchi with spinach
- Bacon, Sun-Dried Tomato & Spinach risotto
- Sues Sultana Cake
- Madeleines Carrot and Coriander Soup
- Asian Rhubarb and Carrot Soup
- Egg Tart
- Cod and potato chowder
- Chrissys Sultana and Bran Muffins
- Beef and Pepper Casserole
- Filipino steamed Pork Buns
- Chicken Congee Filo style
- maryannes mashed potato
- Maryannes Seafood Chowder
- wholemeal spelt bread